www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Health & Fitness Corner (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/)
-   -   fitness first (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/fitness-first-3407263.html)

sufianjamal 19-09-2011 03:33 AM

fitness first
 
hi there gymers haha~

i am gonna join fitness first gym!!

yeah buddy!!! ,its gonna be my first time being a member in a gym, woohooo

im joinin... lets say ard next month...or earlier:)hopefully if all goes well:)

any forumers here goes to any FF gym..

any good or bad things you can share wif me :)

or is there any other better gym with such facility...i kno its soooo freaking ex!! but nvm la

i when there once total plus everything is 6++...

pls share,any thing related to FF, thanks~

sufianjamal 19-09-2011 03:36 AM

wan to add... i kno there is alot of gym that is wayway cheaper but i choose FF coz of its facility...

btw i forgot check... FF got hack squad?

smextron 19-09-2011 07:03 AM

Hey I saw someone transferring his ff membership http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff-...AdIdZ315032580. May be cheaper for u if u are buying from him.

Inflicter 19-09-2011 08:02 AM

Yo! Yup FF member at Tampines here reporting in!

I posted quite a few stuff on FF here and there, not much to say for now =p

Which branch are u going to btw? Or are u joining on the passport membership

ramlee 19-09-2011 08:51 AM

U get wat u pay.

can borrow dvd.

ft7001 19-09-2011 11:41 AM

Rich! Can pay $150++ for a gym membership. Welcome to the elite club. :s12:

L2oyd88 19-09-2011 12:21 PM

Oh fitness first, well got 2 friends, sold off their membership, cause no deadlifting in the gym.

Or well rather no banging of plate when doing deadlift.
Well if that doesnt bother you then the facilities and machines is pretty good.

ketua 19-09-2011 12:43 PM

2 things good about FF:

Almost every branch has a small pool;
Workout attire is provided.

monk.. 19-09-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L2oyd88 (Post 59707895)
Oh fitness first, well got 2 friends, sold off their membership, cause no deadlifting in the gym.

Or well rather no banging of plate when doing deadlift.
Well if that doesnt bother you then the facilities and machines is pretty good.

no banging?
the branch I went to...always have people banging the plates..no issue so far...guess it depend on which branch....or how bad the banging is...:s13:

vurtomatic 19-09-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L2oyd88 (Post 59707895)
Oh fitness first, well got 2 friends, sold off their membership, cause no deadlifting in the gym.

Or well rather no banging of plate when doing deadlift.
Well if that doesnt bother you then the facilities and machines is pretty good.

That just happened to me today :s13::s22::s13::s22:

It's usually some aunty or uncle with a trainer, and the noise disturbs them :s22: and they tell the trainer, then the trainer come and tell you :s11:

When I told them I'm doing deadlifts and the noise is normal (of course I'm not dropping the bar, gripped it all the way), they told me to do it on a mat :s13: I told them no. Morons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by monk.. (Post 59709954)
no banging?
the branch I went to...always have people banging the plates..no issue so far...guess it depend on which branch....or how bad the banging is...:s13:

Which branch is this?

gkhchay 19-09-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monk.. (Post 59709954)
no banging?
the branch I went to...always have people banging the plates..no issue so far...guess it depend on which branch....or how bad the banging is...:s13:

no banging of plates, grunting etc............... is not a real hardcore gym.

Anyway, Aldrin's gym is gonna open soon & it'll be totally hardcore with sledgehammers, some tyres, prowlers, sledges, power racks & of course enough free weights for everyone.:D

kaixax555 19-09-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkhchay (Post 59714616)
no banging of plates, grunting etc............... is not a real hardcore gym.

Anyway, Aldrin's gym is gonna open soon & it'll be totally hardcore with sledgehammers, some tyres, prowlers, sledges, power racks & of course enough free weights for everyone.:D

this is sweet :D

Inflicter 19-09-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkhchay (Post 59714616)
no banging of plates, grunting etc............... is not a real hardcore gym.

Anyway, Aldrin's gym is gonna open soon & it'll be totally hardcore with sledgehammers, some tyres, prowlers, sledges, power racks & of course enough free weights for everyone.:D

;o really? At where and how big will the gym be?

gkhchay 19-09-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inflicter (Post 59715337)
;o really? At where and how big will the gym be?

somewhere around Ubi area IIRC, haven't been in there yet to see the place as it's still being set up..

galapogos 19-09-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vurtomatic (Post 59714217)
That just happened to me today :s13::s22::s13::s22:

It's usually some aunty or uncle with a trainer, and the noise disturbs them :s22: and they tell the trainer, then the trainer come and tell you :s11:

When I told them I'm doing deadlifts and the noise is normal (of course I'm not dropping the bar, gripped it all the way), they told me to do it on a mat :s13: I told them no. Morons.

Lol! How did they take to that?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.