gym in bukit panjang area?

mousepad_88

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know if there is any gym in BP area? I know there was a Anytime fitness in Senja but it is permanently closed. Am looking for a gym around the area as I will be moving there. I googled but doesnt seem to return any result.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Gonna look further at Teck Whye lor

Gymmboxx at Keat Hong
HometeamNS Bukit Gombak
Anytime fitness CCK
Junction Ten Mall Fitness First I think

Or else buy a suspension trainer $15 from decathlon

laivoji

Reaction score
I live around the senja area, personally i go to fitness first at junction 10. Walking distance and not crowded. You can go for a free trial to see how it's like before subscribing

ngsteve

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know if there is any gym in BP area? I know there was a Anytime fitness in Senja but it is permanently closed. Am looking for a gym around the area as I will be moving there. I googled but doesnt seem to return any result.

That anytime fitness gym you refering to at senja cashew CC is now a public Activesg gym....same big space with lotsa equipment with a view facing the pool and pond but cheaper activesg entry fee lol:D...just opened quietly on 5th Oct 2020 Monday :s13: about 1 month back only FYI

https://www.myactivesg.com/Facilities/senja-cashew-gym

Activesg Senja Cashew Gym

Operating Hours
Daily: 7.00am - 10.00pm (Including Public Holidays)
Address
101, BUKIT PANJANG ROAD,
Singapore 679910

Telephone Number: 68920858
120654768_1000379060367435_7221671339809178746_n.jpg

The ActiveSG Gym at Senja Cashew Community Club at 2nd level has commenced operation.
Operating hours is from 7am to 9pm.
90min per slot and each slot is 22 pax due to soical distancing.

Prebook the slot via ActiveSg app.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.