HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Gymmboxx veteran members pls help :)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2020, 09:14 PM   #1

Gymmboxx veteran members pls help :)

Hi, my friend & I are planning to sign for gymmboxx membership thru the booth at bishan and i have some questions:
1. Can do i have full excess to all the gyms?
2. Are there any outlets that will kaopei about deadlift noise
3. Can I use the power racks for benching, we do some pin press from time to time.

Thanks guys
Takesoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 10:17 AM   #2

Hi, my friend & I are planning to sign for gymmboxx membership thru the booth at bishan and i have some questions:
1. Can do i have full excess to all the gyms?
2. Are there any outlets that will kaopei about deadlift noise
3. Can I use the power racks for benching, we do some pin press from time to time.

Thanks guys
1) Access*, yes
2) What kind of noise, do rmb to put some mat on the floor as padding, most people in gymmboxx are heavy-lifter actually so it's pretty common of that.. just don't damage their floor.
3) Yes sure you can, just rmb don't hog the racks for too long I've seen some group of 2-3 people can hog it for 2 hours, like I said previously gymmboxx got mostly heavy-lifter so they prefer power-racks more than anything else..
Old 15-01-2020, 10:19 AM   #3

Bros! The new towels have arrived in all GYMMBOXX! Now with the bag, you don't have to keep your valuables in your pocket during your workout. Yay!
charlesdygreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 11:24 AM   #4

1) Access*, yes
2) What kind of noise, do rmb to put some mat on the floor as padding, most people in gymmboxx are heavy-lifter actually so it's pretty common of that.. just don't damage their floor.
3) Yes sure you can, just rmb don't hog the racks for too long I've seen some group of 2-3 people can hog it for 2 hours, like I said previously gymmboxx got mostly heavy-lifter so they prefer power-racks more than anything else..
Oh thanks, I'm also wondering if I can bring a friend along like fitness first? Eg me & 1 friend have a membership and 2/1 other friend tag along for free.
Takesoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 12:29 PM   #5

Oh thanks, I'm also wondering if I can bring a friend along like fitness first? Eg me & 1 friend have a membership and 2/1 other friend tag along for free.
nah, and per entry is $16 in Feb... and I think they also have member-only timing...

honestly the price for the membership isn't that expensive since they have promotion every now and then it's like $650-$700 ish for 12-14 months..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.