Hair loss Success [Before Vs After PICTURES]

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
Only changes I made was to Use Regenepure products. Here are some Before Vs After Pictures for Everybody Reference.
BEFORE
45584e2e-d3b8-4cf4-bf57-522ff6b5ef33.jpg

30e0e194-f7df-4486-b545-dc33c380eb21.jpg

AFTER
5a23a5fe-1d21-4653-8f8a-be9cf18d003b.jpg

fc7146c3-f6dc-4bb7-8022-ef2d2199d81c.jpg

Since the results are great, I have become a Distributor of Regenepure Products. Hope everyone can win their hair loss battle too. PM me if you have any questions.
Have a nice Day everyone here at HWZ. :s13:

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
Wad do u need so much hair for

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

If reversing Hair Loss/Thinning Hair can boost one's confidence or overall image, why not? :)
I experienced the emotional ride from suffering from hair loss so I can definitly relate to people going through the same journey as I did. :)

There are actually a few choices if one kena hair Loss:
A) Be emo everyday about it and not doing anything
B) Accept being bald eventually and be proud of it
C) Do something about it in a early stage to reverse Hairloss. Trust me, you will feel great once you see results haha
I choose C. :)

Applaud and respect to those who choose B. :)
Have a great week ahead!

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for the after pic, cut ur hair short and take the crown pic
that will be convincing

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
probably have to use the product for life.. the area where the hair starts to grow again due to the product, u have to use the product on that area for life i think,if not the hair drop again.lol.

daweed

Reaction score
How long did you take to have the hair you have now? I currently have the same amount of density like your before pics

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
How long did you take to have the hair you have now? I currently have the same amount of density like your before pics

Results will only show If use full range of Regenepure daily.

1st - 3rd Month = This is the shedding period. Dont be alarmed. This is perfectly normal.
Your hair is undergoing a healthy revitalising cycle.

3rd - 4th Month = Hair will start to thicken and regrow on thinning areas.

5 - 6th Month = Starting to get to the density of my "After" Pictures.

6th Month Onwards = Continue using the products to maintain the volume amd thickness of your hair. Be adventerous and finally able to style your hair the way you always wanted!

So I can say it takes at least 6 months from the "Before" to "After" just by using Regenepure products.

Hope it helps! :)

daweed

Reaction score
Results will only show If use full range of Regenepure daily.

1st - 3rd Month = This is the shedding period. Dont be alarmed. This is perfectly normal.
Your hair is undergoing a healthy revitalising cycle.

3rd - 4th Month = Hair will start to thicken and regrow on thinning areas.

5 - 6th Month = Starting to get to the density of my "After" Pictures.

6th Month Onwards = Continue using the products to maintain the volume amd thickness of your hair. Be adventerous and finally able to style your hair the way you always wanted!

So I can say it takes at least 6 months from the "Before" to "After" just by using Regenepure products.

Hope it helps! :)

Hi, I saw your are selling in qoo10. I like to get it. 1 problem though. My scalp is super sensitive. Maybe 10% of the shampoo or treatment out there suits me. The rest will give me itchy scalp and dandruff. What is the % of your client with sensitive scalp having problem's using the full range? I am afraid of minoxidil causing me itching

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
Hi, I saw your are selling in qoo10. I like to get it. 1 problem though. My scalp is super sensitive. Maybe 10% of the shampoo or treatment out there suits me. The rest will give me itchy scalp and dandruff. What is the % of your client with sensitive scalp having problem's using the full range? I am afraid of minoxidil causing me itching
Quote"Another benefit of the Regenepure DR shampoo is that it helps with scalp itching and flakes and helps add hair lustre, volume, shine, and moisturize, thanks to the Jojoba and Emu oils that are contained in the hair loss shampoo."
DR Shampoo can help with itchy scalp and dandruff.

If you are using Minoxidil for the first time, there is a chance of mild flaking on the initial stage which is normal. Flaking will disappear after continuous usage.

Some qoo10 reviews attached for your reference
b06cfd01-9ac2-4102-b7ed-1f08b060d343.jpg

17b076f2-ff31-426a-bd44-1f2260b8d456.jpg

Thanks

daweed

Reaction score
Great!Look forward to receive your good news after few months of continuous usage!:)

Fast shipping. To be honest. After 2 washes, the shampoo cure something I had been having trouble for weeks(life lon problem too). I have flaky dry scalp and only bee choo herbal treatment can help. Each treatment is $34 and takes maybe 2 times to get rid of problem.

Question
There are 2 bottles of shampoo. Should I wash with both of it twice a day? That's 4 times a day. Is that the correct method? Or you do alternate? Want to know how you do it?

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
Fast shipping. To be honest. After 2 washes, the shampoo cure something I had been having trouble for weeks(life lon problem too). I have flaky dry scalp and only bee choo herbal treatment can help. Each treatment is $34 and takes maybe 2 times to get rid of problem.

Question
There are 2 bottles of shampoo. Should I wash with both of it twice a day? That's 4 times a day. Is that the correct method? Or you do alternate? Want to know how you do it?
Hi! Great News! Glad to know that Regenepure shampoo solve a niggling problem of yours in a span of few days!

There is a guideline on the shampoo directions depending on hair type:
157db02d-621c-4b5d-aca8-525f351cc5bf.jpg

Personally, I use DR and NT together at the same time and I shower twice a day. I find this combination works for me. However, it is advisable to follow the guideline for new users.
Thank You!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.