HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

I got brain fog. Should I consult doctor or specialist in Singapore?

View Poll Results: Consulting Doctor,Specialist or no
Consult Doctor 1 100.00%
Consult Specialist 0 0%
No, don't bother 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2019, 08:25 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 37
Question I got brain fog. Should I consult doctor or specialist in Singapore?

Hi, I'm suspecting myself that I got brain fog; couldn't concentrate, couldn't think and couldn't focus (basically, my brain ability and capacity decreases??). Currently studying in Singapore. Should I consult doctor or a specialist? If it's specialist who is the best person?
Omega [Ω] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 06:35 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 770
I used to have these. You may want to review lifestyle first

For eg. I learnt I have it when I slp too little or too much (more likely)

If you are on any diet transition eg low carb this maybe the short term effects of body adjustments

Sent from HUAWEI HMA-L29 using GAGT
PsyClick is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On