iHerb free international shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliden

Reaction score
The discount is staggered and goes like 6% for $60+, 7% for $70+ up to 10% for $100+. 12% I believe is for USD200, 14% is the max you can get but at that point, be prepared for GST and DHL brokerage.

Sometimes this VIP discount is stackable with in-house promos, but not always.

so to be a vip member must apply or they will invite you? and i must spend usd 100 every month or how do i go about it?

manyu882

Master Member
Reaction score
The discount is staggered and goes like 6% for $60+, 7% for $70+ up to 10% for $100+. 12% I believe is for USD200, 14% is the max you can get but at that point, be prepared for GST and DHL brokerage.

Sometimes this VIP discount is stackable with in-house promos, but not always.

not necessary, you can use your credits to lower the cost. which means u can hit 14 percent without paying tax:D

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so to be a vip member must apply or they will invite you? and i must spend usd 100 every month or how do i go about it?

When u spend regularly & the cost of supplements is enough, they will upgrade u & will notify u via e-mail.

jjl.bb

Reaction score
I just found out i'm a vip and short of $41 bucks to hit this quarter's quota.. haha

its 300 a quarter according to their email, not 200.

manyu882

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine's 300 too.

We appreciate your business and hope that you are enjoying your recent purchases from iHerb.com. We are writing to inform you that because your orders have totaled less than $300 this quarter (three month period), your VIP discount status may be changed. If you would like to preserve your VIP status, please order at least $94.04 within the next two weeks.
As an iHerb VIP, you are entitled to the following discounts. These discounts will be subtracted from your total once you log into your account, and are checking out:

cowculator

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess now they have reached another stage of business cycle where they can no longer depend on new customers as much as in the past. Getting existing customers to spend with regularity should be the next step in order to sustain growth. This is not going to bode well for customers i guess. Soon, more bad news is going to be on the way, possibly the withdrawal of their referral program.

manyu882

Master Member
Reaction score
Announcement to VIP members:

Dear iHerb VIP,

Now through May 31st, enjoy a 14% across-the-board discount on orders of any size!

That's right, 14% off your entire order and no minimum purchase amount required.

This makes for a great opportunity to shop for friends and family! You will see the 14% VIP discount applied in your shopping cart automatically, after you have signed in to your iHerb account.
http://www.iherb.com/Login

Important: Please note, if you wish to maintain your VIP status and benefit from your current VIP discounts (listed below), you are required to spend a minimum of $300.00 every three months (per quarter).
We have extended the next cut-off date until July 1st, so the months of April, May & June will count toward this three-month period.
VIP status is a very unique privilege and now is a perfect time to take advantage of your special 14% discount!

Don’t worry, on June first, your regular, across-the-board VIP discounts will resume as follows:
--5% off orders totaling less than $60
--6% off orders totaling more than $60
--7% off orders of totaling more than $70
--8% off orders totaling more than $80
--9% off orders totaling more than $90
--10% off orders totaling more than $100
--12% off orders totaling more than $200
--14% off orders totaling more than $400

striker22

Reaction score
Anyone knows if the minimum required spending of $300 every quarter is before or after discount?

soeyism

Reaction score
just to check
for VIP, u need to order $100/month for 3 months then will become one?

manyu882

Master Member
Reaction score
I just checked. It's after all the discount(s) but before rewards.

that's weird.my history shows that these are the cost they counted.

- item cost
- VIP discount
- Shipping cost

not sure of bulk discount( buy quantity 4,8,12 at a discount). Anyone would confirm with this? seems like it's not the same for all accounts.

manyu882

Master Member
Reaction score
stop spamming health design code in iherb thread. why choose health design when u can get stuffs from iherb cheaper

MVCPattern

Reaction score
hi guys.. I'm trying to order omega 3 products (fish oil)

which product do you recommended from iHerb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.