iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw this advert in Today and they farm their Barramundi in our waters.

Kühlbarra: Eat Fresher Fish

http://i59.tinypic.com/10xc201.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

yea.. that's the same company in the article i posted the other day.. check out the comments, apparently its quite over-priced.

acc. to eisen farmed barramundi will not be as fishy as sea-caught ones.

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried buying supplements off amazon? Using the free shipping? I discovered the NOW yeast is cheaper there.. shipped it to my dad's US address.

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant. my chair 1k. cant wait for it to spoil

What do you mean? I thought usually those high end chairs come with a long warranty period... my aeron has warranty for 17 years if memory serves... not the same for your case meh? :(

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the significance of these braided garlics ?

24y1urq.jpg

v4qcs6.jpg

They look very vampire-scary. :eek:

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Reaction score

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recommended this short-date sale Doctor's Best, Best Free Lutein, 20 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb.com which I paid $8.29 discounted from their $13.81 in here -
iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2 - Page 8 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg 3 Feb 2015.

I dont know how many of you bought this. Its expiry was supposed to be April 2015. I am pleasantly surprised they sent me Jun 2016 expiry instead.

I wanted to buy some more short date sale but apparently the item was quickly snapped up.

:s22:
Your under the table VIP treatment. :s13:

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? I thought usually those high end chairs come with a long warranty period... my aeron has warranty for 17 years if memory serves... not the same for your case meh? :(

mine 12 year.

if the seat dirty how to claim for warranty, the way is to clean it

hcl_ching

Reaction score
Just to check, is "with Delivery Courier" the last status update b4 we receive items via speedpost? Or will there b another update like "out for delivery"?

timsum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, is "with Delivery Courier" the last status update b4 we receive items via speedpost? Or will there b another update like "out for delivery"?

yes..usually no further update unless kena ninja

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yeap. after release to distribution center the next stage is with delivery courier.
but my recent package, it didn't update all. luckily I was home when the postman came.. check for updates using track&trace on teh speedpost site too

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where to buy frozen shark fin? so far only shengsiong selling frozen shark fin at $99

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw is there a yoga community forum like this?

has anyone tried the hot yoga at harbourfront?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.