iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WPo3spH.png

Qoo10 - Swisse SAMPLES - 14 DAY TRIAL PACK- Mens Ultivite / Womens Ultivite - ... : Nutritious Items

Free... $0 and free delivery. :s12:

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went to big box today, to try the big burger .

ordered the beef burger,

the beef is a little little juice only. but a tasteless burger.

yuck......

they should add bacon. i love burger with bacon, the flavor and taste

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sandwich

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone has good recommendations for liver protection?
been drinking quite abit recently and waking up early for work.
so wish to find 2 types of supplements

1 - liver protection (due to drinks)
2 - Alertness (gonna get off coffee/tea)

1-A liver has 70% reserve capacity and can regenerate. So just get off binge drinking to recover, assuming liver is damaged.

2-Can try Ginko biloba? Coffee tastes good anyways, so I'm not gonna stop. Espresso drinker btw :D

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe he jog too fast , jogging at night shld be less tedious . He know he has chest pains and choose to resume his weekly jogging....

Back to the real topic , how come iherb discounts like coming out very slow compared to last year after stripping us of VIP ?

i thought their discount is weekly. every Wednesday

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe he jog too fast , jogging at night shld be less tedious . He know he has chest pains and choose to resume his weekly jogging....

Back to the real topic , how come iherb discounts like coming out very slow compared to last year after stripping us of VIP ?

Well, we do notice that they have been removing heavier but popular items from their inventory and some items have gone up in prices quite drastically. It seems like their low shipping rates might have been hurting their bottom line.

With the hike in the USD and lack of good offers, iherb doesn't seems as attractive as they used to be. It's the first time i've skipped a month ordering from them.

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think iherb discontinued the spectrum acv le. any recommendations?

Oh seems like they been removing heavy and cheap items systematically from their site.

A few months back they were showing actual shipping cost in their invoices and courier shipping cost went up.

You can still get braggs from cold storage or Fairprice. Or just opt for the 21st acv tablets.

Last edited:

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, we do notice that they have been removing heavier but popular items from their inventory and some items have gone up in prices quite drastically. It seems like their low shipping rates might have been hurting their bottom line.

With the hike in the USD and lack of good offers, iherb doesn't seems as attractive as they used to be. It's the first time i've skipped a month ordering from them.

i hope they will do something when order slowdown.

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope they will do something when order slowdown.

Seems like they stop offering the promo to upgrade to a VIP and the new blood are all non VIPs which wouldn't feel a difference. They probably still find a cost saving with the bulk order options.

It's like a company in flux. They raise our discount rate one month and then brought it down drastically the next. I guess it's a really desperate measure. I just hope it is not a sign of a business in trouble.

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like they stop offering the promo to upgrade to a VIP and the new blood are all non VIPs which wouldn't feel a difference. They probably still find a cost saving with the bulk order options.

It's like a company in flux. They raise our discount rate one month and then brought it down drastically the next. I guess it's a really desperate measure. I just hope it is not a sign of a business in trouble.

How come they are treating old VIPs like that? Where is our Pioneer Generation Card?!! :vijayadmin:

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try acv in capsule form?

There was a discussion earlier on whether acv taken neat may be detrimental to our teeth... :s12:

haha thx for the reply. iherb getting worse. I got my bragg acv from GNC.com. u guys can consider getting there

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.