HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

Like Tree3619Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #7951
Master Member

No. It's hard to find free classes for older adults, I was pretty surprised that activesg offers them. I've seen a couple of lessons and spoke to the fella who conducts them at hg. It's quite suitable, stretching and use of bands.

GET 25% off your first order @ MYPROTEIN.com Use code XXXX PM ME
xerref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:50 PM   #7952
Master Member

iHerb promo on antioxidants category
Lucky177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:05 PM   #7953

Thumbs up

Bought NowsFood Lutein and Cherry Tart concentrate from Eden Foods !

This the only biggest discount I ever gotten 11%. + 11 % loyalty credits 👍
Old 10-11-2018, 12:27 PM   #7954

hurrah!

Frankly most of us, I believe, dont mind personal codes from active members who contribute positively in sharing knowledge, experiences, reviews, information, opinions etc.

Its the repetitive cut & paste posts that only blast their personal codes and clogs up this space that annoys us!!
Report the posts yea

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #7955
Master Member

Current iherb promo code: ELEVEN

Lucky177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:09 PM   #7956
Master Member

Any glucosamine recommendations?

Sent from Samsung SM-G960F using GAGT
Taro Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:10 PM   #7957
Master Member

Is it for joint health?

Consider this NOW product, and check out the links below.

/
http://examine.com/supplements/glucosamine/

The product is using HCL, which has been shown to be ineffective. You should look for glucosamine sulfate.

NOW Joint Support Powder
+ fish oil and vitamin c
Vitamins indirect benefits.

Consider getting Lutein and/or Bilberry supplements for maintain eye health.

Consider getting Omega3 fish oil for joints. Omega 3 is an excellent anti-inflammation supplement which also benefits the eye. If its ligaments, then you might need glucosamine (+chondroitin + msm) as well.

Which Lutein or Bilberry or Omega 3 to buy? Look at the price-value comparison table in this excel file GET319.xls. It will give you a headstart in yr selection & you can compare against your fav brands.

Cheerio.
Any glucosamine recommendations?

Old 10-11-2018, 08:18 PM   #7958
Master Member

Is it for joint health?

Consider this NOW product, and check out the links below.

/
Yes, thanks

xerref likes this.
Taro Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #7959

Hello, for those of you with referral codes in your signature and/or posts, pls remove it by Thursday 15 nov 18.

We will be checking in again on Friday morning and issue infractions to those whom have not done so.

As you guys would know who are the regulars of this thread, you guys could pm each other should you require such codes for those individual consumption.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:23 AM   #7960

Hello, for those of you with referral codes in your signature and/or posts, pls remove it by Thursday 15 nov 18.

We will be checking in again on Friday morning and issue infractions to those whom have not done so.

As you guys would know who are the regulars of this thread, you guys could pm each other should you require such codes for those individual consumption.
Gosh!
Didnt expect such fiercesome response from the Moderators.

My complaint, regretfully, was only for those people who do nothing but blast their referral codes frequently and they even enlarge their referral codes on inserted images!
These spammers often make no effort in terms of sharing views, opinions, information on iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health or anything at all!

This forum is about: iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health and CHITCHATS! This is a friendly community of sharing.

Please dont turn this into some unfriendly place with your strict (dare I say draconian) policing and ultimatums. I hate to see the regulars here turned off and disappear from this forum like what happened to this place not so long ago. Needless to say, that once thriving community of smart sharing were pissed and sadly, some never returned.

PEACE
xerref likes this.
dauntlessbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:36 AM   #7961
Master Member

oh yea, i think that's why eddy left. cos some people kept reporting the regulars posts. oh well. i twas good while it lasted.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:04 PM   #7962

Haha don’t worry about it. If you guys feel strongly about referral codes and would like to freely share, sure, do put up the request at the online feedback area for Administrators to decide.

For us, it’s almost possible for us to find out who’s ‘newbie’ and who’s a ‘regular’. Post counts alone are not exactly indicative of seniority.

I agree it’s beneficial for regulars to share the codes with each other, who doesn’t like them? But we have to work together to sieve our the spammers.
xerref likes this.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:45 PM   #7963

Haha don’t worry about it. If you guys feel strongly about referral codes and would like to freely share, sure, do put up the request at the online feedback area for Administrators to decide.

For us, it’s almost possible for us to find out who’s ‘newbie’ and who’s a ‘regular’. Post counts alone are not exactly indicative of seniority.

I agree it’s beneficial for regulars to share the codes with each other, who doesn’t like them? But we have to work together to sieve our the spammers.

Thanks for listening! Glad you share our concerns.

Lets keep the community alive & free with good & smart communications.

Frankly I'm not bothered by the occasionally code sharing when there is a really great promo happening but just dont overdo it.

Share your referral code if you wish, with useful comments/remarks or information, like what Xerref, AMA & others here.

Cheers!
xerref likes this.
dauntlessbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #7964
Master Member

BTW guys, I put together a sample program based on what worked so far for my friends and family. please ignore the resistance training part as I put it together for someone for only has access to a condo/hotel gym.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dfq...ew?usp=sharing

Here's a link to a dumbbell program:
https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/201...bbell-routine/
dauntlessbird likes this.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #7965

Thanks all. I’m sure all users of iherb appreciate all your help as regulars. We understand your concerns and hope you guys could understands ours too.

It happened before, everybody whack their referral codes and end up everyone suffers. Do remove all the referral codes off your signatures all right. The mods will do a check on fri morning.

Thanks all.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.