iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Reaction score
Ramadan Sale 24% off for orders over US$80
code: 2024RAMADAN
good till Apr 3rd

Thank you for the headsup.
Thank goodness I wasnt tempted by the 20% sale from the previous week.

So today I tired to take advantage of this sale because I've experienced some frustration previously when some of the items were out of stock towards the end of the sale.

As usual, my favourite curcumin is OOS for the last few months since CNY. iHerb has been pushing the available date till the end of April!

Ive update some of the prices in the excel file. Im glad to say that the prices have generally shaded a few cents (nothing to shout about) lower, which is a welcome relief for their incessant price rises since the end of last yr. The US$ has also become slightly firmer against the SG$.

Take a look at some of my updates in excel file GET319.xls which has the latest (28 Mar 2024) Price Value tables for comparison.

This inflation is terrible, I wait for opportunities like this to grab what I need to stock up against future price rises.
Happy shopping.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.