Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Info Needed: goat/sheep placenta stem-cell pills

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derrickgyn

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
Supremacy Member

Info Needed: goat/sheep placenta stem-cell pills

I had heard lots of hearsay about some goat/sheep placenta stem-cell pill can help cell re-generation and good supplement to cancer patients.

I need more information on this.

Last edited by kevinlaikf; 21-04-2014 at 11:14 AM..
kevinlaikf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 12:34 PM   #2

i have also heard it. would like to know more too. I know it kind of replaces the old cells by having the young cell enter the system. The placenta provides reverse aging process & deteriorating process. I think thats where cancer patients benefits by it. By using it to rejuvenate their body.

What i also know is that this things isnt cheap. And you do not know the duration & amount you have to take becoz results differ from people to people. Good thing is that there is no known side effects with prolonged intake.
Symbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

i have also heard it. would like to know more too. I know it kind of replaces the old cells by having the young cell enter the system. The placenta provides reverse aging process & deteriorating process. I think thats where cancer patients benefits by it. By using it to rejuvenate their body.

What i also know is that this things isnt cheap. And you do not know the duration & amount you have to take becoz results differ from people to people. Good thing is that there is no known side effects with prolonged intake.
Yes, from the google search, many claimed good results, but then, mostly are likely placebo induced results. I hate to get stuff from MLM, and would like a honest information from long term users, minus the brain-washing.
Old 21-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ok, first of all, I have not done any research on this. I will say upfront that whatever I'm doing to point out is based on my knowledge of biology. So..

No, it wouldn't work.

Yes, stem cells can differentiate into many different kind of specialized cells. However, a few issues exist with placenta supplementation:

1) The "cells" in the pills are dead.

2) Even if they are alive, they will not survive the stomach acid and the journey through the digestive tract.

3) Assuming that SOMEHOW these cells manage to enter your bloodstream, how is it going to specifically exit at the site of the cancerous tumour, and differentiate into the specific type of cells that have become cancerous?

4) With respect to 3), cellular differentiation of stem cells are determined by a large number of factors (which I won't bore you with), none of which can be controlled by you.

5) ASSUMING that we manage to get to step 4, so what if the new cells are made??? Cancer is a result of cellular mutation at the genetic level, accumulated over decades of errors in DNA synthesis during mitosis (cellular division). Cancerous cells divide in an uncontrolled fashion(unlike normal cells), and propagate their mutagenic DNA, which results in a huge mass of cells that form the tumour. You aren't going to fix the cancer cells just by introducing stem cells (that of another species?!?!?!)

The more scientific approaches to curing, or at least controlling cancer, is to 1) chemotherapy to kill the cells during cellular division, and 2) localized surgery to remove the cancer altogether.

I don't see how some silly pills can help a cancer patient. Anyway, that's my take. All the best.
Symbol likes this.
derrickgyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 01:37 PM   #5

haha legit enough. but actually these pills do not CURE cancer patients. haha they only take these after the recovery period. means AFTER all the surgeries, therapies & medicines.

To me they are jus extra supplements for people who hav extra cash.
Symbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.