Lean or bulky?Post your pictures please.

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah another big traps guy. got stretch marks on your tummy... guess u really cut weight super fast.

good job!

Seraph472

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for words of encouragement. Let's work hard for awesome 2012 progress pics
wah another big traps guy. got stretch marks on your tummy... guess u really cut weight super fast.

good job!

its already there before he lose weight.

Yea. Got them when I was growing up during sec school. Tend to lose and gain weight easily. Especially so during puberty. Have them at a lot of places :(

i will post my pictures again in 2 weeks time. but why i still cant post attachments?

Just post the link to ur image between the img tags?

example
[.IMG]http://www.something/myphoto.jpg[/IMG]

KinoChoco

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for words of encouragement. Let's work hard for awesome 2012 progress pics

Yea. Got them when I was growing up during sec school. Tend to lose and gain weight easily. Especially so during puberty. Have them at a lot of places :(

Just post the link to ur image between the img tags?

example
[.IMG]http://www.something/myphoto.jpg[/IMG]

yeah i know about it, stretch marks sucks, i have them all the way from above groin all the way up to my chest. dont forget i was once 140 kg :s13:

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reply to "Seraph472" on Post #362,

Nice looking body, good work over the past 1 year. i'm aiming to have at least your type of body physique...

Now my fats are accumulated on my tummy & face

I'll most probably take a picture on 7th Jan 2011, then upload onto my own "How to slim down ? Growing fatter & fatter" thread

Seraph472

Master Member
Reaction score
Reply to "Seraph472" on Post #362,

Nice looking body, good work over the past 1 year. i'm aiming to have at least your type of body physique...

Now my fats are accumulated on my tummy & face

I'll most probably take a picture on 7th Jan 2011, then upload onto my own "How to slim down ? Growing fatter & fatter" thread

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Anyone can help me estimate my BF% in my pic above? I did a 3 point pinch test and got 12%. However I think I'm probably between 15-20%

MyNameIsGene

Reaction score
Jan7th.jpg

Abs flexed guess i have good genetics.
Don't flame please:( First time posting here.

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How tall, heavy are u?
Looks like u could put on a few kg of lean mass, then u'll look awesome.

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha work on it!
Hmmm... Just curious, why do u think u hv good genetics?

KinoChoco

Master Member
Reaction score
ya lor why good genetics?
1.67...this height easy to look bulk. you need to beef up few more kg of mass, if not with clothes on, look very skinny. jia you ~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.