HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Please give me a review of Fitness first

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2019, 02:09 PM   #46
Great Supremacy Member

The migration of the true fitness member from chervon house to fitness first market Street, has started. Saw a couple of familiar faces,whom I used to see when i was in true fitness, at fitness first market street. since joining fitness first last year, today is probably one of the time I saw the gym is jam packed with people, and before that was already quite bad.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:47 PM   #47

I had a great experience at FF for the past 9 months but my recent visit to one of their outlets proves disappointing, that outlet provides both attire and towel and I always bring my own attire, just happened on that day I’m going to swim too, so I brought my own towel. Upon check-in, one counter staff asked whether me and my partner requires attire, which we replied no thanks and was asked if we require towel and we replied is ok, no need. The staff gave a remark that we are here to tap card only? This is unprofessional and rude to say that to your customers face to face.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:49 PM   #48

if u feel that their service is not good, dont subscribe to them anymore.
Tan Gee Ming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 07:09 PM   #49

I had a great experience at FF for the past 9 months but my recent visit to one of their outlets proves disappointing, that outlet provides both attire and towel and I always bring my own attire, just happened on that day Iím going to swim too, so I brought my own towel. Upon check-in, one counter staff asked whether me and my partner requires attire, which we replied no thanks and was asked if we require towel and we replied is ok, no need. The staff gave a remark that we are here to tap card only? This is unprofessional and rude to say that to your customers face to face.
Wow which outlet is this? Did she mean it in a joking way though?

HWZ lifting Stats

PM me for iherb discount code
galapogos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:45 PM   #50

is alright, I seldom see that staff at that outlet anyway. overall the experience is positive
Old 02-02-2019, 02:44 PM   #51

Angry Bad experience at Fitness First

Please be careful signing up with FF.

When I signed up for a 12-month contract at Paya Lebar a month ago, the agent lied to me that I will be getting a 50% promotional discount for my first month fee.

I was shocked FFP Paya Lebar charged me the first fee at full amount. I'm trying to get the subscription cancelled and get my money back. I don't trust them anymore.

Please don't fall for the scam.
jan9028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:53 PM   #52

I dont think he/ she meant it in a rude way. The reason why she asked if you are there to tap card only is because there are a lot of AIA vitality members who are there to just tap card so they get their 100 points on the app.
goodebye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:32 PM   #53

hello I go for 2-3hrs each time, think is go for pts? lol
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.