HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Self Defense

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2020, 09:47 PM   #1

Self Defense

Eh I wanna bring my gf and i to learn self defense. anybody got any recommendations? there's so many fight gyms out there. evolve is damn bloody expensive!!!
davidjerwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 09:57 PM   #2

Eh I wanna bring my gf and i to learn self defense. anybody got any recommendations? there's so many fight gyms out there. evolve is damn bloody expensive!!!
Can try kapap academy if u into real self defence and not sports fight. They have got some deals on fave - which I bought to try out too. They gave good lots of details on violence and and hands on on techniques to get out of those situations. This isn't sports fight like Muay Thai or what, but really about self defence.
inlajuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 02:27 PM   #3

Can try kapap academy if u into real self defence and not sports fight. They have got some deals on fave - which I bought to try out too. They gave good lots of details on violence and and hands on on techniques to get out of those situations. This isn't sports fight like Muay Thai or what, but really about self defence.
hmm ok i'll check it out. you go there?
i just signed my gf n i up for trial classes at a krav maga gym called kravist. it looks quite nice la. will see how it goes..!
Old 11-02-2020, 12:15 AM   #4

bro wth is this your gym?? came across this video, after watching this, i'll never bring my girl there!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFW...has_verified=1
Old 11-02-2020, 07:24 AM   #5
Master Member

bro wth is this your gym?? came across this video, after watching this, i'll never bring my girl there!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFW...has_verified=1
Cryophoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:35 AM   #6

scary sia. i just went for a muay thai trial, at the end of the class everybody had to raise their hands and the instructors were hitting our stomachs for conditioning. it wasnt great cos i could see my fats move around and it was obviously not a pleasant experience but the blows were nowhere near like the punches in this video!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.