HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sports nutritionist / nutrition coach

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2019, 03:37 AM   #1

Sports nutritionist / nutrition coach

Hi

Iím doing circuit training on my own but no idea what kind of macro I should follow - cal deficit / surplus and breakdown. Do you have any fitness coach / nutritionist to recommend to advise?

Thanks
abcxytz1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 07:02 PM   #2

Hello There

I would be able to recommend you some stuff and we can always discuss it further.

Based on where you are, I believe that you would be looking weight/fat loss, and for that it would be a caloric deficit to match your work.

Based on your lifestyle, and dietary habits there can be a different number of variations or recommendations.
Some of the examples can be the recommendations from the Mediterranean based diet which gives more of a ratio to follow, there would also be low carb, ketogenic, that people prefer.

The utmost would be your consistency and adherence to the plan and being able to follow it.
cenamini is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.