Thinning Hair problem

euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes...
If you don;t want to cut go buy Propecia...
But 1 Box of Propecia = 1 Month...
Price wise in SG $90-$100, in Msia maybe $60+...?

porscar also can buy from pharmacy??

Ok enlighten me pls.

I go to my GP then ask him for prescription for propecia or porscar. Then I go pharmacy to purchase it?

greyzone

Reaction score
so i presume the $100+ is for the 5% one? read back few pages, is nizoral the reccomended shampoo to use?

You can try that combination. Been using minoxidil foam 5% (the liquid solution works too only that I prefer the foam because it's not greasy and I found that it has beter absorption) and nizoral shampoo with positive effects including the frontal hairline. Use nizoral 3-4x a week only. Otherwise, it will really dry your scalp which is also not good.

Goodluck!

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score
You can try that combination. Been using minoxidil foam 5% (the liquid solution works too only that I prefer the foam because it's not greasy and I found that it has beter absorption) and nizoral shampoo with positive effects including the frontal hairline. Use nizoral 3-4x a week only. Otherwise, it will really dry your scalp which is also not good.

Goodluck!

can only order the foam type online currently rite?

edealer

Reaction score
Yes...
If you don;t want to cut go buy Propecia...
But 1 Box of Propecia = 1 Month...
Price wise in SG $90-$100, in Msia maybe $60+...?

bro, if wanna go Msia and buy Propecia, where to get it man?
any suggestions? thanks.

HST_18

Reaction score
bro, if wanna go Msia and buy Propecia, where to get it man?
any suggestions? thanks.

My Pharmacy.
86, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 8000 JB.
After you exit from Malaysia Custom, you will find a row of shop houses.
It's there. Before a shopping mall - City Square.

K20A

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2% if you are FEMALE
5% if you are MALE

cheaper ones = generic version GROWELL S$60+
even cheaper ones = BUY ONLINE!!!

http://www.minoxidilshop.com/

Quote from Wikipedia:
Minoxidil was first used exclusively as an oral drug (Loniten®) to treat high blood pressure. It was, however, discovered to have the interesting side-effect of hair growth and reversing baldness, and in the 1980s, Upjohn Corporation produced a topical solution that contained 2% minoxidil to be used to treat baldness and hair loss, under the brand name Rogaine in the United States, and Regaine elsewhere.

The site is selling Rogaine at about $50 USD for 3 bottles whereas Regaine is at about $170 SGD for 2 bottles. Might as well get from online since same product but only difference brand name.

Any feedback from Rogaine users?

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
DO u all use hair tonic religously? Like Audace and Kaminomoto.. Does it help to promote hair growth and make yr hair thicker? My hair is also thinning man.. sian.. 25 this year.. heard that weak kidneys will cause hair loss also cos there's not much circulation in the scalp.

edealer

Reaction score
DO u all use hair tonic religously? Like Audace and Kaminomoto.. Does it help to promote hair growth and make yr hair thicker? My hair is also thinning man.. sian.. 25 this year.. heard that weak kidneys will cause hair loss also cos there's not much circulation in the scalp.

i've used it... but not seem much use....
if its really genes that is causing the hairloss, i think use anything also useless ar...

i've tried propecia for 1 year, hair loss did slowed down, then i went for a 4 months break after experiencing bad sexual side effects. Although within the 4 months, i never recovered back to 100%, the hair loss was many times more and i had to bite the bullet and retake propecia...

im telling myself to get used to life without hair on top already... but always face much internal resistance against myself.. so frustrating...

HST_18

Reaction score
bro, why u not taking already?

If you google, you will read lots of negative report about propecia, for this drug not only destroy your manhood, there is a high chance of being affected with high grade cancer.
Some may say smoking can also cause cancer, why do some people still smoke ?
I agree. But end of the day, it's the one who doesn't heed advice suffer.

Presently, I'm using Kaminomoto & Biolyn serum.
Kaminomoto indeed help my hair to grow faster, but not more.
Read that Biolyn serum block DHT & promote hair growth. No side effect.
Hope both medication can benefit me.
Will update everyone if there's improvement on me.

Last edited:

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does Biolyn stuff even works at all? just wondering..
Do they have any medical prove on their products?

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
If you google, you will read lots of negative report about propecia, for this drug not only destroy your manhood, there is a high chance of being affected with high grade cancer.
Some may say smoking can also cause cancer, why do some people still smoke ?
I agree. But end of the day, it's the one who doesn't heed advice suffer.

Presently, I'm using Kaminomoto & Biolyn serum.
Kaminomoto indeed help my hair to grow faster, but not more.
Read that Biolyn serum block DHT & promote hair growth. No side effect.
Hope both medication can benefit me.
Will update everyone if there's improvement on me.

bro i think you need to use at least 6 months to really see some results. read quite alot of gd reviews on kaminomoto. shall use it everyday for a few months and see how it goes.

my hair loss started when my scalp got itchy every night during my sleep. then there are some pimples on my scalp as well. during the day it gets oily. so i guess these factors cause my hair to thin

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.