HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thinning Hair problem

Like Tree85Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2015, 09:39 PM   #5206

Have original Propecia 1mg (30 tablets per pack) to let go at $75 per pack (fixed). Get 6 packs, $70 each. Bought from local clinic.

Expire in Jan 2018. Meet at Tanah merah mrt. Interested sms/whatsapp 9 1 7 2 1 8 8 7.
tot original propecia is 28 tablets per pack? and NSC is selling cheaper than the price u selling
Cumzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 11:36 AM   #5207
Supremacy Member

Oriental hair solutions $428 for hair growth treatment 10 sessions - is it worth?
no, dont waste $. All these, it wont work... and it is expensive..

basically needs to deal with the lifestyle first. Sleep early, drink enough water, less stress.
goh6570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 10:18 PM   #5208

hmmmm

guys do u find yr heart beats very fast after minoxidil?
amelia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:33 AM   #5209

sighhh

minoxidil seems to make me shed a lot of hair. i guess i am in the initial stage so shedding begins..very sian leh that feeling
amelia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 10:37 PM   #5210
Supremacy Member

Have original Propecia 1mg (28 tablets per pack) to let go at $65 per pack (fixed). Bought from local clinic. Limited supply.

Expire in Jan 2018. Meet at Tanah merah mrt. Interested sms/whatsapp 9 1 7 2 1 8 8 7.
sgmegadeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:53 AM   #5211

any good reccomendations for a normal shampoo that is anti hairfall and oil control? now seems my hair will get quite oily after lunchtime, doesnt look very nice if at work
Old 02-12-2015, 09:59 AM   #5212
Shu

any good reccomendations for a normal shampoo that is anti hairfall and oil control? now seems my hair will get quite oily after lunchtime, doesnt look very nice if at work
I too am looking for a daily shampoo for oily hair. Happy to hear recommendations.

I'm about to try Nizoral for use every other day, but this is specifically to deal with the hair loss problem by getting rid of DHT which apparently causes hair to drop.

For daily use, Pura d'or Premium Organic Argan Oil Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo has been recommended online. It's not cheap, but the Amazon ratings are high:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

It's free shipping if you buy 4 bottles (or any other qualifying products that add up to >US$125)

QOO10 sells it for S$70+. If you buy a single bottle from Amazon it's about S$68 with shipping.

But to deal with oily hair specifically, the quick fix is dry shampoo. It's essentially spray on powder that absorbs the oil. Think of it like a blotter for hair.

It works quite well. Might suit your purposes. Watsons sells it for about $12 a can. Brand's Bastiste and it comes in many scents. Q0010 has it slight cheaper.
Shu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:27 PM   #5213

I too am looking for a daily shampoo for oily hair. Happy to hear recommendations.

I'm about to try Nizoral for use every other day, but this is specifically to deal with the hair loss problem by getting rid of DHT which apparently causes hair to drop.

For daily use, Pura d'or Premium Organic Argan Oil Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo has been recommended online. It's not cheap, but the Amazon ratings are high:

It's free shipping if you buy 4 bottles (or any other qualifying products that add up to >US$125)

QOO10 sells it for S$70+. If you buy a single bottle from Amazon it's about S$68 with shipping.

But to deal with oily hair specifically, the quick fix is dry shampoo. It's essentially spray on powder that absorbs the oil. Think of it like a blotter for hair.

It works quite well. Might suit your purposes. Watsons sells it for about $12 a can. Brand's Bastiste and it comes in many scents. Q0010 has it slight cheaper.
Just to check is Nizoral working well, does it really get rid of the oily condition by removing DHT?

When they scan my scalp, it has lots of oily scaps surrounding my hair folicles.

What's the best solution for this?
xorionn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 01:22 PM   #5214
Shu

Just to check is Nizoral working well, does it really get rid of the oily condition by removing DHT?

When they scan my scalp, it has lots of oily scaps surrounding my hair folicles.

What's the best solution for this?
I'm afraid I haven't started yet so I don't know how effective it is.

I'm unsure how to reduce sebum (oil) production on my scalp. To be honest I don't know who to listen to. Seems like every hair stylist is pushing some product or treatment to reduce oil but I'm unsure if there's any proof behind their claims.

I think oil production is genetic. Can't be changed. Only solution maybe is to wash more? But I think that may also cause the body to produce even more oil!

Sorry, new to this journey too! Last time never really pay attention now older starting to see the effects haha.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:11 PM   #5215

thanks on the reccomendation for this dry shampoo, its actually the 1st time i heard got such products in the market if u never mention. But dunno got any side effects on the scalp or not if using it frequently...
Old 02-12-2015, 02:39 PM   #5216
Master Member

i have the same problem as u.... I still have oily scalp but I see improvement on my hair thinning after going to hair treatment weekly and taking B complex supplement.
ah_leetw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #5217

i have the same problem as u.... I still have oily scalp but I see improvement on my hair thinning after going to hair treatment weekly and taking B complex supplement.
yunnam? what B complex supplement u taking?
Old 02-12-2015, 03:03 PM   #5218
Master Member

yunnam? what B complex supplement u taking?
not yu nan. it will burn our pocket.

I went to Amy hair treatment, the shop is located near OneKM and i'm taking Isonotix B Complex.
ah_leetw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 03:25 PM   #5219

not yu nan. it will burn our pocket.

I went to Amy hair treatment, the shop is located near OneKM and i'm taking Isonotix B Complex.
this Amy hair treatment is like Bee Choo Origin right? i went for about 1 year i think it got worse, my hair seems lesser probably bcos the paste used when washed also remove alot of my hairs...

how much is the Isonotix B complex and where to get it?
Old 02-12-2015, 03:32 PM   #5220
Shu

thanks on the reccomendation for this dry shampoo, its actually the 1st time i heard got such products in the market if u never mention. But dunno got any side effects on the scalp or not if using it frequently...
No prob!

Lots of ladies use this. In fact it was my wife who brought it to my attention!

I feel if you don't rub it into your scalp it should be OK. No harm giving it a go. See if it works for you first.

I think Guardian also sells.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.