HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thinning Hair problem

Like Tree85Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2007, 04:27 AM   #751

sometimes i get fed up with all the waiting after applying rogaine to dry that i use the hairdyer......ok or not??

considering switching to the forme one soon....
i had the exat same problem because i need to leave my house early to report for work, hence, the problem of the long time for the minox to dry before i can style my hair

no, you shd not use hairdryer as it takes time for minox to exert its action on your scalp..

right now i have switched to rogaine foam, when it only takes about 5-15 minutes for it to dry and wont leave my hair looking like shat..greasy..etc

im have lots of supplies of rogaine foam if you want at good price . have dealt with several hwz users here with no probs : )

cheers
podskinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 04:29 AM   #752

hey got back from the clinic earlier on and the doc was unwilling to prescribe Proscar for me... saying the formulation 4 propecia & proscar is different and he is unwilling to do such a thing etc etc etc...
basically wasted my $15 and time...

For those whose doc was willing to prescribe, can tell me where the clinic is... i dun mind anywhere in S'pore. i know it's abit sensitive to post in main, so can anyone pm me... please

I'll be travellin in june and then maybe i'll source around for proscar or propecia if it's cheaper oversea... But in the meantime, I need to slow down my thinning hair

THANX...
in malaysia, check out pharmacies like watsons..and some other farmasi ( thats how the malaysians spell them )

i think it cost avg $80 only
Old 23-01-2007, 05:52 PM   #753

in malaysia, check out pharmacies like watsons..and some other farmasi ( thats how the malaysians spell them )

i think it cost avg $80 only
hey thanx...

but i'm rely not free to go malaysia nw, so it'll be much more convenient if i can jus get a prescribtion to buy it here first. in june, i'll be travellin, maybe to Bangkok so i'll scout around there ...
in the meantime, can anyone tell me which clinic they got ur prescribtion for proscar from...

thanx alot..
Anakin1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #754
Master Member

For the referral to NSC, is the polyclinic the only place to get it?

Can i get it from any gp? Cos waiting time for the polyclinic is really long.
Snokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 08:48 PM   #755
High Supremacy Member

i went to some professional help. i have some thinning of hair. for each hair foilcure (how to spell?), i have very random amount of hair.
some have 1 thick hair. some 3 thick hair. some 1 thick 1 thin.

i guess the main cause of my hair thinning is my danduff problem when i'm young.

she gave me some sulphur supplement. well, i wanna ask. any1 has the same case as me & got the same prescription?
kebinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #756

i went to some professional help. i have some thinning of hair. for each hair foilcure (how to spell?), i have very random amount of hair.
some have 1 thick hair. some 3 thick hair. some 1 thick 1 thin.

i guess the main cause of my hair thinning is my danduff problem when i'm young.

she gave me some sulphur supplement. well, i wanna ask. any1 has the same case as me & got the same prescription?
Hi
Sulpur Supplement? For thinning hair, if you are serious about fighting it, you need to get the BIG 3. They are

1) Propecia / Proscar
2) Minoxidil 5%
3) Nizoral

1: propecia is not cheap..i advice u to get proscar from msia
2: minoxidil retails at 70+ at guardians, about 50 from clinics..i have them at only $35 per Rogaine foam can if ur interested : ) its not in the SG market yet and it dries much faster and less greasy than the usual Rogaine solution
3: nizoral is a must have shampoo to fight scalp irritations and more specifally in ur case, dranduff, $18+ from guardian pharmacy, hope this helps!
Old 30-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #757
High Supremacy Member

Hi
Sulpur Supplement? For thinning hair, if you are serious about fighting it, you need to get the BIG 3. They are

1) Propecia / Proscar
2) Minoxidil 5%
3) Nizoral

1: propecia is not cheap..i advice u to get proscar from msia
2: minoxidil retails at 70+ at guardians, about 50 from clinics..i have them at only $35 per Rogaine foam can if ur interested : ) its not in the SG market yet and it dries much faster and less greasy than the usual Rogaine solution
3: nizoral is a must have shampoo to fight scalp irritations and more specifally in ur case, dranduff, $18+ from guardian pharmacy, hope this helps!
wow, thanks for the instant reply. i will check these product out.

but for now, i'll give sulphur a try. coz i have no idea how serious my case is for now.

active ingredient for my product
potassium sulfate 33%
kebinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 05:03 PM   #758
Supremacy Member

who got do hair transplant b4??????

how much is it?????????

cos got a scar on my scalp
hoolala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:37 PM   #759
Banned

Hairmax laser comb website have announced that they have gotten FDA approval to claim that their product will promote hairgrowth on man with hairloss from NW2A to V. press released to be announce later.

waiting for more update.

www.hairmax.com

Last edited by Isopropyl; 02-02-2007 at 10:40 PM..
Isopropyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:49 AM   #760

Hairmax laser comb website have announced that they have gotten FDA approval to claim that their product will promote hairgrowth on man with hairloss from NW2A to V. press released to be announce later.

waiting for more update.

www.hairmax.com
wow great news .. expect price for the lasercombs to increase though..
Old 03-02-2007, 06:34 PM   #761
Banned

if it really clear by FDA, i will rather get from http://www.amazinglasercomb.com/ than hairmax. it suppose to be better than hairmax in theory and much much more cheaper.

no matter what in the end when it come down to the basic, it still low level laser that FDA clear.
Isopropyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:46 AM   #762

if it really clear by FDA, i will rather get from http://www.amazinglasercomb.com/ than hairmax. it suppose to be better than hairmax in theory and much much more cheaper.

no matter what in the end when it come down to the basic, it still low level laser that FDA clear.
i looked thru the site and this product sounds good and indeed much cheaper than hairmax. anybody gonna give it a try?
mopiko_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:08 AM   #763

For the laser comb, will it trigger the growing or only juz making the available hair thicker?
xiao_tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:37 AM   #764

Tried this product?

Hi,
Has anyone tried this product?

http://www.shaklee.com/pws/library/p..._prodbrief.pdf

Any review on it?
AdamApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:16 AM   #765

how about someone conduct a mass order for those laser brushes from amazinglasercomb ? the price is really cheap..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.