HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Thinning Hair problem

Like Tree86Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2007, 10:36 AM   #796
Banned

(quote from http://www.amazinglasercomb.com/how1.htm)

isn't that the same working principle as minoxidil?
no. minoxidil does not work by providing more blood flow to the scalp. if that the case, any dilluter will do the job not only minoxidil. it work by other mean.

blood flow to the scalp might help with healthy hair grow. but it will not help with MPB.
Isopropyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:06 AM   #797
Banned

I am interested to purchase the 6 laser, please count me in. Once confirm, let me know how I can hand you the money. Thanks bro for helping us!
i have already send the order. but should be fine to add one more. i let you know again. so i add your name at the time being.

8 laser:
1)tokara

6 laser:
1) pozskinz (you didn't indicate how many laser, so i assume 6)
2) morning glory
3) awebra
4) mopiko_boy
5) Isopropyl
6) ericlee69
Old 09-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #798

hi wilb87 .. did u lose more hair prior the starting of propecia ? or have u known of anyone ?
im currently on minoxidil for 5 mths.. thinking of addng propecia to my regimen
Illusion8282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:00 AM   #799
Banned

hi wilb87 .. did u lose more hair prior the starting of propecia ? or have u known of anyone ?
just take finasteride. it one of your best bet. whether you shed on propecia, depend on how your body response to it. even if you shed, it going to grow back again. but if you don't take it, sooner or later, your balding process is going to overcome the effect of minoxidil and you will continue to loose your hair. but go for proscar instead of propecia to save yourself alot of money.

from what you say about your minoxidil experience. i think you are responsing to it. keep it up. it take about 1year to see the full result. anyway, don't expect it to grow hair to your pre-hair loss days. if you can maintain or have some regrow, count yourself lucky. if your treatment is able to maintain your hair for a few years more, you are responsing to it quite well. whether it can regrow it another story.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:09 AM   #800

Losing Hair

Hi,
just started with Minox 5% about 3 weeks back. Lately started noticing more hair loss. My hair would drop by just simply running my finger thru my hair. Also feeling itchy around my waist and legs.

Anyone has similar symptoms ? Not sure if I am allergic to minoxidil and whether I should stop the application.

thx
CoffeeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:11 AM   #801

Propecia is definitely the best drug for dealing with MPB in my opinion. When used with Minoxidil it works even better. Propecia when taken early help a lot, it stops the MPB for many people and regrow some hairs. mE 2 :d
Wilb87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:12 AM   #802
Banned

Laser brsh MO

PM have been send to:
tokara
pozskinz
morning glory
awebra
mopiko_boy
ericlee69

pls get back to me ASAP on the mode of payment. i will prefer banking as i don't have to travel around. please try not to aeroplane me as that will give me trouble trying to change my order with Joe as i have already settle things with him through a numbers of email. then the total amount need to be pay will need to change again.

if those need to meet me for payment. i will be available after 3pm on Sat. can sms me to set up a meeting place.

please SMS me as sometime i won't answer calls that i am not familar with the number.

if by Sunday night i have not recieve your payment, i will consider that you have withdraw. and this will cause delay of order for everyone as i need to email joe again for the change of order. but hopefully, we can process with the order by Sat.

any questions pls sms me. thanks.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:15 AM   #803
Banned

Hi,
just started with Minox 5% about 3 weeks back. Lately started noticing more hair loss. My hair would drop by just simply running my finger thru my hair. Also feeling itchy around my waist and legs.

Anyone has similar symptoms ? Not sure if I am allergic to minoxidil and whether I should stop the application.

thx
same problem as you. itch on scalp, neck, hand etc when using minoxidil...

don't think it the minoxidil but the PPG in the formula. try to change to PPG formula like the Rogaine foam. i am using the foam now and loving it.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:49 AM   #804

Hi Isopropyl, wow thats alot of encouragement from you. thanks so much. btw, i read thru lots of your past posts... lots of insights.

Anyway, i juz hope ppl who responded well to drugs like mino. and propecia can share their sucess stories with other ppl as a form of encouragement. i will consider propecia after my 8 mths.
ill share results. For thiose ppl on mino. its common to have itchy scalp, dandruff and hairloss upon the start of meidication. For Initial shedding from week 1 to week 7 i , everyday i lose around 80 to 100 hairs. its frightening. between week 8 to week 10 .. it slowly reduced from 80 ...70...60... till now is 30 to 40 everyday. no worries.. juz be patient and carry on with mino. ..
Old 10-02-2007, 11:01 AM   #805

Hi wilb87 .. so did u notice initial shedding in the beginning ?
thks. or it did not.. i knw for mino is common for shedding bt nt sure for propecia. juz wan to noe is it common. is your regrowth significant ?thanks
Old 10-02-2007, 03:10 PM   #806

same problem as you. itch on scalp, neck, hand etc when using minoxidil...

don't think it the minoxidil but the PPG in the formula. try to change to PPG formula like the Rogaine foam. i am using the foam now and loving it.
did you also experience more hairloss when you started with it ? Is this normal ?
Old 10-02-2007, 04:13 PM   #807

Sorry to interrupted the conversation but did anyone of u try those haircare place?
like beijing101, yunnam...etc...

i am abt 21 and already losing quite alot of hair...
and the worse thing is my family dun have such problems...

i am worried abt wad going to happened..
so i just went for beijing101..

the treatment is so exp...
i am kinda at a loss here....

can anyone shed some light on this issue??
btw...beijing101 i went there..they seems like such money-grubbing A**H***..
Old 10-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #808

Nederay, read this entire thread and you have a idea what should work medically and what is just gimmicky.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #809
Supremacy Member

Sorry to interrupted the conversation but did anyone of u try those haircare place?
like beijing101, yunnam...etc...

i am abt 21 and already losing quite alot of hair...
and the worse thing is my family dun have such problems...

i am worried abt wad going to happened..
so i just went for beijing101..

the treatment is so exp...
i am kinda at a loss here....

can anyone shed some light on this issue??
btw...beijing101 i went there..they seems like such money-grubbing A**H***..

i went to see the doc last week...go see the doc first. maybe its fungus infection on the head. u be give medicine then revisit a mth later lor. or maybe its shampoo problem. the doc will recommend some for u one
TOKARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:11 PM   #810
Banned

laser brush MO

just back from work. had a lousy day. haiz...
anyway, here is the progress just to update the group.

Paid:
1) Awebra
2) mopiko_boy
3) podskinz
4) Isopropyl
5) TOKARA
6) Morning_Glory

Last edited by Isopropyl; 11-02-2007 at 06:19 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.