[OFFICAL] TOYS COLLECTING THREAD! - Part 1

Jinfeng83

Master Member
Reaction score
after selling most of my chogokins these are my remaining toys and also guys i noticed u all never buy dehumidifier for ur toys ... is better to buy n protect yr toys from moisture
iron man mark 4 not yet inside ~
N6Bqz.jpg

gu52Y.jpg

Last edited:

Jinfeng83

Master Member
Reaction score
1/6 collector i suggest u all buy dehumidifer aka thirsty hippo to absorb the moisture

Nicbots

Master Member
Reaction score
I use those small packet mothballs bought from daiso, the big pink box in the cabinet ugly la lol

Nicbots

Master Member
Reaction score
All those inquiring about the glass cabinets, pm me your contact

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since all the toy collecting butties here, just a friendly bit of advice. ignore at your own peril :evil:

now as well as in the coming months, please do not preorder/buy jpn animation toys just to flip them. not only will it be hard to turn a profit, at times it might even backfire.

:)

meister00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since all the toy collecting butties here, just a friendly bit of advice. ignore at your own peril :evil:

now as well as in the coming months, please do not preorder/buy jpn animation toys just to flip them. not only will it be hard to turn a profit, at times it might even backfire.

:)

flip :s11:

you have insider information :eek:

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And I was about to order something via AmiAmi (which I still do not know how to use)

What happened?

meister00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it yen prices are going to change?

if by flipping you mean reselling the items

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it yen prices are going to change?

if by flipping you mean reselling the items
no, but there's a change in the market soon and its not that easy to 'flip' now as it is in the past

you can probably see the effects of it by now.....just see the prices of the newer releases and the quantity of it...i know a few companies/people in debt because of toys and stuff already and i dont want to see it happen to other collectors

woshiduan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no, but there's a change in the market soon and its not that easy to 'flip' now as it is in the past

you can probably see the effects of it by now.....just see the prices of the newer releases and the quantity of it...i know a few companies/people in debt because of toys and stuff already and i dont want to see it happen to other collectors

ya, i notice it too. the quantity are much more than the past :s22::s22:

meister00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, alright then. i still have some POs that i took in to sell. guess i'll stop and just concentrate on what i want.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.