HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official cycling thread]

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #1951
pew
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haha so only Tay Cycle sells XTC bikes ah?
Tay cycle distributes giant.(Dont think you can get them too cheap from tay cuz other bike shops sure complain) You can ask your favourite bike shop to order for you.
pew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #1952
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hello all, just bought a electric bike, thanks to hareanone for his pm/link. Plan to do some night riding. Am wondering if this super led light is an overkill? Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFjz...eature=related

P/S: Thanks to 'hareanone'. Your service at showroom is excellent.
goaheadbingostan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:53 AM   #1953

any light that signals u can le
cloudbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:03 AM   #1954

Hello all, just bought a electric bike, thanks to hareanone for his pm/link. Plan to do some night riding. Am wondering if this super led light is an overkill? Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFjz...eature=related

P/S: Thanks to 'hareanone'. Your service at showroom is excellent.

haha thanks alot ! wah the super led light SUPER ULTRA Overkill leh . hahah sure get catch one. but very very very nice.... you install one then show us how it looks like
hareanone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #1955
Arch-Supremacy Member

haha thanks alot ! wah the super led light SUPER ULTRA Overkill leh . hahah sure get catch one. but very very very nice.... you install one then show us how it looks like
Overkill ah? I see. Hehe, It also means safety first. O.K. Monday I am going to order it and when everything is ready, I'll post it online. It's going to take a week or two, so your understanding is appreciated.

Another headache is my DV cassette video cam which cannot be read by my computer nor the DVD recorder (No transfer). Hareanone, do you have an up-to-date lap top or desktop which I can attempt to transfer the video files to?
Old 11-04-2009, 08:35 AM   #1956

where to buy the superflash rear light ?
.-*-.至尊宝.-*-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #1957

helllooooooo

Last edited by smoothtalker; 07-04-2012 at 01:28 PM..
smoothtalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:10 AM   #1958
Arch-Supremacy Member

haha, Planetbike Super Flash Blinky. Been using that for months. Honestly speaking if you're facing the thing straight from the back its very bright but the brightness is just so so from a slightly diagonal angle. Cant beat Jetbeam la.

Last edited by zenotic; 12-04-2009 at 01:19 AM..
zenotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #1959

haha, Planetbike Super Flash Blinky. Been using that for months. Honestly speaking if you're facing the thing straight from the back its very bright but the brightness is just so so from a slightly diagonal angle. Cant beat Jetbeam la.

cree confirm pwn 1
.-*-.至尊宝.-*-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #1960
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for the link. Hehe, am considering jetbeam. But it seems Amazon is not carrying it. Mind telling us where to get it? Thanks.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:38 PM   #1961
Arch-Supremacy Member

You might wanna try emailing the folks at

http://www.jetbeam.com.cn/
Old 12-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #1962
Arch-Supremacy Member

You might wanna try emailing the folks at

http://www.jetbeam.com.cn/
Thanks for the tip. Hope it's not too expensive.
Old 13-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #1963
Master Member

Overkill ah? I see. Hehe, It also means safety first. O.K. Monday I am going to order it and when everything is ready, I'll post it online. It's going to take a week or two, so your understanding is appreciated.
Hey guys! When use safety rear light, have some road entiquette. Do not use the very flashy mode or very distracting beam light. Yr safety shall not be at the expense of other motorist vision/safety.

Imagine u are a driver and encounter this kind of distracting flashy beam and affect yr driving at nite. How will u feel?

Sh*tyou[QUOTE]
nah saw a few pic of that. The trainer actually throw in a piece of meat to lure it to learn how to swim. didn't u realise that tiger dun swim? they are afriad of water.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by WuSangui; 13-04-2009 at 09:12 AM..
WuSangui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 10:17 AM   #1964
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hey guys! When use safety rear light, have some road entiquette. Do not use the very flashy mode or very distracting beam light. Yr safety shall not be at the expense of other motorist vision/safety.

Imagine u are a driver and encounter this kind of distracting flashy beam and affect yr driving at nite. How will u feel?
thanks, tip noted !!
Old 13-04-2009, 01:14 PM   #1965
Arch-Supremacy Member

So this means planet bikey light is not meant for me? Thanks.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.