HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official cycling thread]

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2009, 09:47 AM   #2071
Master Member

their cinelli jersey and bibs all 50 percent off.. check it out. really worth buying!!
I went yesterday didn't see the jerseys, only the cycling shorts?

Or maybe I missed it.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #2072
Master Member

Anybody read strait times today regarding redesigning singapore transport system. They ask an expert for advice.

He claim for bicycle to be included part of Sg transport system, more protection shall be given to cyclist.

But he claim government does have a clue what to do with bicycle for Sg transport system

I fully agree with what he mention!

Sh*tyou[QUOTE]
nah saw a few pic of that. The trainer actually throw in a piece of meat to lure it to learn how to swim. didn't u realise that tiger dun swim? they are afriad of water.
[/QUOTE]
WuSangui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #2073
Supremacy Member

Anybody read strait times today regarding redesigning singapore transport system. They ask an expert for advice.

He claim for bicycle to be included part of Sg transport system, more protection shall be given to cyclist.

But he claim government does have a clue what to do with bicycle for Sg transport system

become china sia
Old 07-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #2074
Arch-Supremacy Member

Check out bike shorts at cyclogy.

The gahmen can perhaps consult this thread for advices.

A bicycle shop at Hougang offered to sell me a 2nd hand Cannondale F-900 for 2k plus. The shop said the bike used to own by a Cannondale collector. Told them I would research more on it. Any doubt you can ask them about it yourself.
goaheadbingostan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #2075
Master Member

become china sia
So? It's a healthy and green transport? Why so against it? Only snobbish country and people against promoting such transport.

Don't u know a first world country like Holland , their number one transport is bicycle. If u manage to get the chance to visit Holland, u can see cycling as transport at that country is safe and easy.

Sh*tyou[QUOTE]
nah saw a few pic of that. The trainer actually throw in a piece of meat to lure it to learn how to swim. didn't u realise that tiger dun swim? they are afriad of water.
[/QUOTE]
WuSangui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #2076
Honorary Member

I will cycle to school everyday man!
tecnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #2077
Master Member

So as long as they take long term action against bike theif I very happy already, don't need what safety thing.

And,

Anyone using the allu beto floor pump with guage? Just bought it today, when pumping, the pump will have some hissing air sound?

Last edited by Andy0601a; 08-05-2009 at 08:56 PM..
Andy0601a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #2078
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi hi

any hardtail bike to recommend with a budget of 300-400? for normal commuting and ride in pcn.

thanx =p
Old 08-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #2079
Great Supremacy Member

I will cycle to school everyday man!
Wah bro, then how you secure your bike? Maybe share tips so that other people who want to cycle to school/work but are afraid of bike theft can find out how to protect their bikes too.
TheoDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #2080
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wah bro, then how you secure your bike? Maybe share tips so that other people who want to cycle to school/work but are afraid of bike theft can find out how to protect their bikes too.
Simple. Bring industrial chain lock then any1 else wanna share with u charge them 1 dollar per week
ludacris10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #2081
Honorary Member

i dun use lock, my way is to BE BESIDE UR BIKE!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #2082
Arch-Supremacy Member

My suggestion: Government to built air pump and quick charger for bicycle and electric bicycle on gas stations. Ezlink card can be used to make payment for usage. If there is no space constraint, a small cafe can be incorporated (some gas stations have that) while cyclists can wind down. It can be a source for revenue too. More connectors can be built too.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #2083
Arch-Supremacy Member

Simple. Bring industrial chain lock then any1 else wanna share with u charge them 1 dollar per week
A Geylang East locksmith told me most of the stainless steel chain found in our retailers consisted of 20% hardness, good enough for deterrence, only a big cutter could cut it. He said he used to sell 80% hardness S.S. chain and any order had to be in bulk.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #2084
Arch-Supremacy Member

My suggestion: Government to built air pump and quick charger for bicycle and electric bicycle on gas stations. Ezlink card can be used to make payment for usage. If there is no space constraint, a small cafe can be incorporated (some gas stations have that) while cyclists can wind down. It can be a source for revenue too. More connectors can be built too.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #2085
Master Member

hi there, im planning to get a giant iguana disc. any comments/advice for me?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.