[Official cycling thread]

IcehOt

Reaction score
Sibei jialats, I'm tempted to get either the Giant Anthem 1 ($3.6k) or the Turner 5 Spot frame ($2.65k) :crazy:

LOL.... come come to the darkside....

Both frame are good ya... hehehe ever though of getting a Titus Motolite?

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
LOL.... come come to the darkside....

Both frame are good ya... hehehe ever though of getting a Titus Motolite?

LOL no lehs... got budget constraint :p I do have a Giant NRS though :crazy: But butt itchy hahaha

xtn32

Master Member
Reaction score
My black stallion hehe :o

600NRSlp.jpg

wah . . . nice ride bro . . . seems like we've got more than 1 similar hobby, haha! . . . anyway, my ride's rusting in 1 corner of my house now . . . a normal progear bike bought yearsss ago :o

speedknight

Reaction score
hmmmmm my ar its just a china Full suspension bike that i use for transportation means...living in north side
best componet i would say its:
ts325a.gif

that i just transfer from my old ginna bike to it... LOL!

i am looking to change to a tektro V brake too... the old one rusty le..........

Last edited:

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wah . . . nice ride bro . . . seems like we've got more than 1 similar hobby, haha! . . . anyway, my ride's rusting in 1 corner of my house now . . . a normal progear bike bought yearsss ago :o

Haha thanks! Seems like we love things with wheels eh? :D

xtn32

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, Oreo Cheescake,
thanks for the reply.
I tried cycling to tanjong pagar for the first time last wk. Had quite a ride..
The route i took was thru the park connectors, but some parts had to carry the bike over the bridge, quite siong lor. Once i reach ECP, i cycle thru tanjong rhu, went across the bridge to kallang indoor stadium before makin my way to nicole highway. Then from nicole highway, the route was pretty straight forward liao.

I wanna check with u guys if you all have a shorter route than this route that i took?
I.E i wanna shorten the time taken from Pasir ris to ECP & also from ECP to Town.
Any1 has any advice on that?

I'm also on the lookout for cycling kakis to go cyclin together!
So any1 interested, kindly pm me. We can arrange something.

dropped u a PM dude :) . . . staying @ pasir ris . . . working @ raffles place . . . can cycle to from work together, hehe . . . any other chaps out there who wanna go by the same route?

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Am in the market for a new bike :evil: Think will be selling my NRS since its still in OZ :crazy: Which you all figure is a better choice?

Giant Anthem 1: $3600 for complete bike.

or

Turner 5 Spot: frame alone $2650. With the components I intend to add... sure :s16: also LOL

IcehOt

Reaction score
Hmmm Gaint 3.5" inch pure XC and Turner 5" inch can do drops wor
Ever though of stumpy? or Motolite?

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also facing dillema.

Turner 5 Spot, Santa Cruz Blur or Titus Racer X. Except that I am looking at second hand

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am in the market for a new bike :evil: Think will be selling my NRS since its still in OZ :crazy: Which you all figure is a better choice?

Giant Anthem 1: $3600 for complete bike.

or

Turner 5 Spot: frame alone $2650. With the components I intend to add... sure :s16: also LOL

http://www.smbf.com.sg/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2322

U might want to check this out. although L size, top tube is only 23"

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.