Not open for further replies.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bearings zhng to ceramic don't forget headset

Change to wireless sram red for that cool look

Change to carbon handlebar and carbon rails saddle

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT

bb bearings ah? changed to ceramic bb liao.

wireless needs battery bo? need battery then troublesome.

handlebar is carbon already. saddle is cromo, more comfy i think?

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one can recommend where to get more cushy 451 tyres?

I find that the 451 Duranos transmit alot of feedback to my elbows... compared to my 406 Kojaks on another bike, thus wondering if there are thicker ones so that it will be more comfy for longer rides.

VD

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reduction of vibration not only on the wheels, also depends on the components on the bike, Absorption of vibration is weakest for alum, carbon and steel are better. Whether you can use a wider tyre also depends on your bike.

@DigDub, battery all separate on the FD/RD/Shifters.. got pros and cons, for me, I choose Di2 because of the single charging point, but then after a few months of riding, the battery bar hasn't dropped abit.

rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reduction of vibration not only on the wheels, also depends on the components on the bike, Absorption of vibration is weakest for alum, carbon and steel are better. Whether you can use a wider tyre also depends on your bike.

@DigDub, battery all separate on the FD/RD/Shifters.. got pros and cons, for me, I choose Di2 because of the single charging point, but then after a few months of riding, the battery bar hasn't dropped abit.
Wireless really that good? What are the main advantages

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

VD

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go for it if you got budget, after using electronic, don't think I never want to go back to mechanical

VD

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine is Tyrell, but I dont see why birdy cannot :p not unless cannot install because of some reason

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one can recommend where to get more cushy 451 tyres?

I find that the 451 Duranos transmit alot of feedback to my elbows... compared to my 406 Kojaks on another bike, thus wondering if there are thicker ones so that it will be more comfy for longer rides.

You will be stuck with narrow 451 tyres. There are no wide tyres for 451.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try to change the tube lo. think folded tube will puncture more easily and affect the rolling also.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
much better shifting now. :D

IMG_20151016_003117.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.