Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 6

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gDKRmz9.jpg

saddle color not matching :s13: but thanks to SD for helping to fix it :s34::love:
I kua in uk got pure black 1 later gpgt

Sent from Asus ASUS_Z00ED using GAGT

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody thought the checkpoints were not as well stocked this year? I started closer to the back for this year's bike rally and at certain checkpoints, there were people who arrived after me and found that they had run out of everything except water. Didn't have this problem last year when I started at the front. Not sure if that made a difference.

Sent from your grandmother's road using GAGT

I think I was in the middle. after 2nd check point no more 100 plus already.

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went every check pt got 100 plus. But at ard 11am at punggol they say 100 plus finishing riao.

SmilingDevil

Reaction score
Ok, Shimano prices are in. Prices are not fantastic but if you want your items all in nicely packed boxes, please pm me.

SmilingDevil

Reaction score
Just to add on, I seriously think that Shimano's way of doing business is super laggy, took me 3.5 months just to get this dealership.

ironsteel

Reaction score
I think I was in the middle. after 2nd check point no more 100 plus already.
I went every check pt got 100 plus. But at ard 11am at punggol they say 100 plus finishing riao.
I didn't manage to get 100plus at 2 or 3 checkpoints. But the people who arrived shortly after me found that not only had they run out of 100plus, there were no more bananas and bread as well. Asked to go to the next checkpoint. I think they were a bit annoyed. They looked quite tired. At the changi one, I saw quite a few people buying from the vending machine. Next year must start closer to the front to avoid these problems.

Sent from your grandmother's road using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.