HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The DJI Spark Thread

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #406

LiPo Batt Case

am considering a spark and have a question on lipo safe bags.. do you guys who bring your drones overseas always carry your batts in a lipo safe bag? how about if you store them at home?
kpkp17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:04 PM   #407

Question question from a n00b

Hi

I don't own any drones yet, but am looking at getting a spark.

I usually take videos when I travel with my family. So it would be really cool to visit a place and then the spark can be used to take an aeriel shot.

But recently after reading posts here I understand that there are laws(!).

Some questions

1) Can I set my drone to fly from my HDB bedroom window to take some quick videos?

2) If I go to busy places like Kyoto Kiyomizudera temple, can I use my drone there?

respectablemagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:42 PM   #408

am considering a spark and have a question on lipo safe bags.. do you guys who bring your drones overseas always carry your batts in a lipo safe bag? how about if you store them at home?
I don't think everyone abide by the law but i do put it in a lipo bag if i am bringing it on a plane. Other than i don't put it in a lipo bag.
africatwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:48 PM   #409

Hi

I don't own any drones yet, but am looking at getting a spark.

I usually take videos when I travel with my family. So it would be really cool to visit a place and then the spark can be used to take an aeriel shot.

But recently after reading posts here I understand that there are laws(!).

Some questions

1) Can I set my drone to fly from my HDB bedroom window to take some quick videos?

2) If I go to busy places like Kyoto Kiyomizudera temple, can I use my drone there?

Take off from HDB, it require some skill as there is no gps to lock on when taking off. It will drift if there is wind.
I have tried it and i don't think i want to try it again as it is noisy follow by locking onto gps takes awhile even i hover outside the unit.

Maybe you want to search more about flying in Japan. There are strict rules, so use original DJI GO to check on no fly zone in Japan.

I am going next week tona Ulu town if I manage to fly , i will let you know how it is like.
africatwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:37 PM   #410

hi guys.. anyone interested to fly at batam?

we can arrange a day road trip to find spot and landscape for aerial shot.. i just got my spark 2 weeks ago.. now just learning to fly.. my fly time only on weekend

Last edited by ck47.me; 12-09-2018 at 09:48 AM..
ck47.me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:54 AM   #411

hi guys.. anyone interested to fly at batam?

we can arrange a day road trip to find spot and landscape for aerial shot.. i just got my spark 2 weeks ago.. now just learning to fly.. my fly time only on weekend
hi I just gotten my first drone (spark) about 1 to 2 weeks ago as well..

I'm interested to try flying it too. Havent try flying outdoor yet, only play around with taking off and landing on small spot at home.
da_xiong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:58 PM   #412

hi I just gotten my first drone (spark) about 1 to 2 weeks ago as well..

I'm interested to try flying it too. Havent try flying outdoor yet, only play around with taking off and landing on small spot at home.
we can arrange road trip and find anywhere we like to fly. i can find many good spot here for aerial shot.. i can drive and we can explore..
ck47.me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 11:24 PM   #413

Interested to get a drone for photos/videos during vacation. These drones are not cheap at all if we are talking about quality photo/video quality. Is it advisable to buy those good brands (like dji) for people who have never flown a drone before? Easy to crash and spoil for noobs like myself?
primus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.