HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EDMW Knife Collectors

Like Tree1307Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #1561

Anyone knows where to get this in Singapore and how much?

I have no idea what to use to take care of my knives.

Anyone got good recommendations and where to get it?
kaapuii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #1562
Master Member

Anyone knows where to get this in Singapore and how much?

I have no idea what to use to take care of my knives.

Anyone got good recommendations and where to get it?
Marina Square the self fix or homefix have.. I only saw it there but more ex than autosol about 20++bucks for a large tube.. they don't have a small one though.. if you want to use on knife, autosol is fine..
Old 15-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #1563

Marina Square the self fix or homefix have.. I only saw it there but more ex than autosol about 20++bucks for a large tube.. they don't have a small one though.. if you want to use on knife, autosol is fine..

Really ah? Thanks Viix.
Old 15-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #1564
High Supremacy Member

SIC a picture!!
BlackWing1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #1565
Master Member

SIC a picture!!
From a shop? Or collection? Price tag still on
Old 15-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #1566
High Supremacy Member

From a shop? Or collection? Price tag still on
From my company showroom display shelf lar... not my collection....
Old 15-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #1567
High Supremacy Member

Got 1 more, which cannot be displayed inside the shelf....

Old 15-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #1568
Supremacy Member

SIC a picture!!
How come amongst the collection of cool looking knives there is a pair of choppers??

ComicBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #1569
Master Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2akVu7Ztx9U

this one also sere 2k but spoilt one, opens very easily by itself
kennysme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #1570
High Supremacy Member

How come amongst the collection of cool looking knives there is a pair of choppers??
Haha... it used to host all the choppers and japanese knives mar... now that most are sold out, so we made use of the space to put all the new cold steel items.

Seriously I want to buy in a Cold Steel Gladius Machete but dunno will have problem or not with police... but my company does have the license to bring in all these stuff lor...
Old 16-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #1571

Seriously I want to buy in a Cold Steel Gladius Machete but dunno will have problem or not with police... but my company does have the license to bring in all these stuff lor...
I'm interested in the Gladius Machete too! Maybe if another bro is interested too can ask your company to help?
Maddened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:41 AM   #1572

Isn't there something in the law against blades that are sharpened on both edges? If not and you manage to bring some in I'd buy one off you in an instant!
gossamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 08:06 AM   #1573

I think they are not really blunt, other than the letter openers. At times they got offer for certain items.
Thanks. But their tactical knives are listed on their website under "Letter Openers"... So means they are blunt? The United Cutlery ones probably are since they are replicas but they also have things like CS GI Tanto (which I'm eyeing... haha... ) so wondering if somehow they are blunt.

I don't mind blunt but usually this means they use some other kind of metal for the blade right? Which I'm not too keen on...
Maddened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #1574
High Supremacy Member

I'm interested in the Gladius Machete too! Maybe if another bro is interested too can ask your company to help?
Isn't there something in the law against blades that are sharpened on both edges? If not and you manage to bring some in I'd buy one off you in an instant!
Yar lor.... that is why my colleague who is in-charge of purchase and import, dare not order the sword cane.....

But similarly under machete, that latin 21" machete is okay wor, and of course the kukri machete also okay!!
Old 16-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #1575

Thanks. But their tactical knives are listed on their website under "Letter Openers"... So means they are blunt? The United Cutlery ones probably are since they are replicas but they also have things like CS GI Tanto (which I'm eyeing... haha... ) so wondering if somehow they are blunt.

I don't mind blunt but usually this means they use some other kind of metal for the blade right? Which I'm not too keen on...
Order from knifeworks.com or knifecentre.com lor. Think it will be much cheaper even after the exorbitant shipping fees.

I'm also looking at some cold steel folders, I'm eyeing on the Cold Steel Spartan.
Looks nice and reasonable price for Aus8 steel but the shipping itself costs more than half the price of the folder. Wah lau eh...That's the disadvantage collectors here face compared to US collectors i guess. We buy one and they can easily buy 2-3 due to shipping fees saved.
That's why more advisable to choose carefully and don't buy the lousy ones, wasting our money on the shipping fees incurred.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.