EDMW Knife Collectors

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Bros, LOL?? The price of these knives u all recommend also very nice leh! Hahaha! The boker knife also is too short. U'll get poked by the durian spike before u can split it open >.<

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys can i check with you how do i sharpen this blade ?

fee73a55.jpg

this is a very good blade for me to slice almost anything. from coke cans to thin metal sheets

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Open durian, the best is to use a short, stout pointed knife.. just split the tail end hole and if u hit the cross section, it should just split open easily.. outfield in tekong plenty of chance to split durian lol :s22:

serrated knife, best to use ceramic rods that are cylindrical.. the sharpmaker is abit hard to use for the larger serrated teeth..

Spurgears

Reaction score
Last edited:

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh. I always thought it would be better to distance hand from those nasty spikes hahaha

Well, there's a fruit suited for chopping with longer blades! The Coconut! :s13: it's a pain to trim the husk off with a short blade!

Spurgears

Reaction score
Well, there's a fruit suited for chopping with longer blades! The Coconut! :s13: it's a pain to trim the husk off with a short blade!

I fully agree. Also, longer blade can be used to chop down the coconut tree first then can get to all the coconuts with no hassle of climbing it hahaha!

amlim

Reaction score
what shall i use to sharpen my knife? any site that teaches you how to sharpen? many thanks.

Middle-C

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally I got the Bark River Aurora in Green Canvas Micarta...

P1000565.jpg

P1000561.jpg

P1000556.jpg

That's enough... I guess I won't be getting anymore BRKT for the time being...

How much? I'm looking to buy a new knife.. Anyone w a nice knife to let go pls pm me :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.