EDMW Knife Collectors

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wha... how long? i think can display only.. but need permit wor

Nightmare_Angel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dragon buttie, if u doing MO for knife/sword, do PM moi~coz moi wan to get a sword, like those samurai type one. gt recommendation? :o

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dragon buttie, if u doing MO for knife/sword, do PM moi~coz moi wan to get a sword, like those samurai type one. gt recommendation? :o

Hard to MO one, cos the person collecting will have to surrender IC and register for ALL of them.

In the end its either u buy yourself or go down to sheares to get :)

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
these look cool too :D

Coldsteel Tantos

csstoreonline_2007_9750901

arlaix

Reaction score
singapore knife forum

Hi just wondering is there any knife collecting forum ? i kept a few simple knife too :D

arlaix

Reaction score
ok

ok thanks! can i know of singapore law? Cos i have a 9inch knife and heard is illegal to have such a long knife.

arlaix

Reaction score
here is my tiny collection every knife has its stories

http://i37.tinypic.com/2ezjtxd.jpg

from left: Officer Kurki, military combat knife(unknow if u know please tell mi), mv series knife, cold steel master tanto and rambo 2 first blood knife.

(Officer Kurki-Nepalese officer gave my dad during combine overseas training than passed to me )
(Military combat knife- unknow given by dad but he cant remember where iszit from)
(MV Series knife- given by my dad senior when his in commando. No longer in production as MV culterly focus on kitchen knife only)
(Cold Steel master tanto- Realy impressed by the video demo on the knife shown on cold steel website cost me a bomb)
(Rambo 2 first blood- big and nice! From SIG arms many years ago looking hard for the rambo 1,3 & 4 series)

ZETMAN

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for those interested in getting samurai swords, u must register ur ic when purchasing with sheares or caesars. the onli down side is, all those r point sharp. the blade has been blunt out.

ZETMAN

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is legal in SG?

SH1014.jpg

SH1014 -- Zatoichi Sword

CAS Hanwei now has four exciting versions of the stick sword of Zatoichi, the legendary blind Samurai. The ever-popular black SH1014, with its fully tempered carbon steel blade is now joined by the SH2298, featuring the same blade but with the red lacquered scabbard seen in many of Zatoichi’s screen adventures.

The SH2267 features a fully-forged straight Katana blade, housed in a natural hardwood scabbard and handle combination, while the superbly folded blade of the SH2114 makes a welcome return housed in exquisite rosewood.

Made by Hanwei.

Key Features:

* Carbon steel with etched temper line blade
* Slim profile
* Supplied with fabric sword bag.

Specifications:
Blade length: 28 1/2“
Handle length: 10 1/2”
Overall length: 39 1/2“
Weight: 1lb 8oz
Point of Balance: 8"
Width at Guard: .98"
Width at Tip: .80"
Thickness at Guard: .25"
Thickness at Tip: .20"
Box height: 18”
Box width: 3”
hanwei swords can get thru caesars. caesars actually had an event at NLB last yr for hanwei to introduce their swords. I was there but too broke tat time to buy any. They had special pricing for some of the really nice katanas

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.