EDMW Knife Collectors

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still Sec School.

Ai ya, i not 1st time bring knife to school 1. I experience knife holder xD
But i need more unique knifes, instead of those small kitchen knifes.

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still Sec School.

Wah raos... Like that I also scared to sell to you ley...

Wait tio dai ji then trace the knife back to me :(

Although there is no law that states we are not allowed to sell knives to kids... we were contemplating if we should or not...:s8:

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its for self defence 1 lar.

My school lar, got few stupid people act beng boh beng. Anyhow go jisiao ppl. Spray whatever shampoo inside ppl pants.

I won't anyhow go see ppl buay song go slash them 1, don't worry. lol.

rubberstandard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2enuljm.jpg
[/IMG]

anyone here up for knife trading? but only to trade 6months later when i m back to singapore =(
nice collection....

this want look power... swing.... n ur head on d floor liao...:s16:

vinn

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah raos... Like that I also scared to sell to you ley...

Wait tio dai ji then trace the knife back to me :(

Although there is no law that states we are not allowed to sell knives to kids... we were contemplating if we should or not...:s8:
wah, if dis fellow buy knives from u, i confirm wont support ur store liao. :(

kids bring knive to school, for protection?against kids who spray shampoo?...wat a crock of shiat :(

arlaix

Reaction score
think again

i used to bring pocket knife to school cos i was a scout. But this dosent give me an excuses to carry what ever type of knife around. try to bring something tt is small. if u use it for a good purpose than it ok. But for self protection in school which is not acceptable you are actually endangering students and teachers life. ah beng can be deal with other means not only by knives. If u still wants to bring it to school my advise is don't even show the knife to anyone.

Still Sec School.

slayergut

Reaction score
Image013.jpg

hey arlaix upload nv tell me...i also have collection!Pardon rusty/old katana :D

And by the way FroztSpectre i'm 17yo and carry a knife to my secondary school too.A victorinox classic swiss army knife in pink.1.5inch blade with scissors,tweezers,nail file and toothpick.I carry it for opening packages,and the odd problem that comes up which requires a knife or any of the tools i have,NOT FOR DEFENSE (not that my pink 1.5inch blade would work well).

But you must understand that carrying a knife ANYWHERE requires great responsibility.In no case should you ever carry a knife to protect yourself against anything short of King Kong.
Anybody can kill another person with a knife.Its only a matter of who's smart enough not to do it.If you wish to continue carrying a knife to school or anywhere at all,i hope you have responsibility for the knife.But if u wish to carry it for defense,i seriously suggest you STOP now.

- Hensem

vinn

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Image013.jpg

hey arlaix upload nv tell me...i also have collection!Pardon rusty/old katana :D

And by the way FroztSpectre i'm 17yo and carry a knife to my secondary school too.A victorinox classic swiss army knife in pink.1.5inch blade with scissors,tweezers,nail file and toothpick.I carry it for opening packages,and the odd problem that comes up which requires a knife or any of the tools i have,NOT FOR DEFENSE (not that my pink 1.5inch blade would work well).

But you must understand that carrying a knife ANYWHERE requires great responsibility.In no case should you ever carry a knife to protect yourself against anything short of King Kong.
Anybody can kill another person with a knife.Its only a matter of who's smart enough not to do it.If you wish to continue carrying a knife to school or anywhere at all,i hope you have responsibility for the knife.But if u wish to carry it for defense,i seriously suggest you STOP now.

- Hensem
wahseh..... nice collection .......swee

slayergut

Reaction score
Anyway this post quite hot.unlike bladeforums singapore threads damn dead de.
Anyway dragon,it really depends on the person you're selling the knives to.I'm turning 18 soon,and ive been a relatively responsible knife owner since i was 15.cant judge a kid by his cover eh?

Anyway,wheres your shop??i only know of sheares n sngarms for knives..

Anyway check out all the anyways in this post.lol.

coleismybear

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am just curious, what do you all do with all the swords and knives other than keeping as collection?

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
most of the 'responsible' knife owners own them for a purpose. For camping, for fishing, etc. You keep so many for what? Cannot even use to chop durian.

slayergut

Reaction score
Ever tried asking what a stamp/sticker collector what he uses his stamps for other than collection?thats what a collector mean.i have a small zippo collection too.do i use all of them?no.it's just a collection.

Anyway if i use to chop durian and chip my edge.i will cry..

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah, if dis fellow buy knives from u, i confirm wont support ur store liao. :(

kids bring knive to school, for protection?against kids who spray shampoo?...wat a crock of shiat :(

EXACTLY... there is no reason for them to own any yet.

Most likely I wont sell them one, even if the parents come with them or something... but who one earth brings their parents to buy knives :s22:

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever tried asking what a stamp/sticker collector what he uses his stamps for other than collection?thats what a collector mean.i have a small zippo collection too.do i use all of them?no.it's just a collection.

Anyway if i use to chop durian and chip my edge.i will cry..

QTF

lol i dun need to answer liao :D

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its for self defence 1 lar.

My school lar, got few stupid people act beng boh beng. Anyhow go jisiao ppl. Spray whatever shampoo inside ppl pants.

I won't anyhow go see ppl buay song go slash them 1, don't worry. lol.

Good luck :)

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most of the 'responsible' knife owners own them for a purpose. For camping, for fishing, etc. You keep so many for what? Cannot even use to chop durian.

Lol... this is the same across "collections" mah..

there is realli a real purpose for every item. Its just a hobby and people like their "item"

so they collect mah :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.