5years bah i dunno pets lol

Xperia XZP
PC> Geek Pulse fi > DT 990 Pro
chesterqw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 09:23 PM   #2432

Updated the 2nd prize...
Lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #2433

28 months from me lol. Know nothing about cats :S Regarding the deal extreme knife, i ordered a few from them. The knock off gerber is really good.
archbishopchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #2434
Arch-Supremacy Member

With Christmas coming up in a few days I figured it'd be nice if we have a giveaway just like on the other forums... I don't celebrate but I thought it'd be a nice idea to start one.

Only rules are...

You must be 18 years old and above and you must have at least 3 posts in this thread.

How to win? Simple... Guess how old my cat is in months.

Quote this post and tell me the answer.

Up for grabs...

No box will be provided as I would really like to see this end up as a user. Winner will have to collect it from me directly and I reserve the right to check your age.

Start guessing and remember... only one guess is allowed and you are not allowed to edit your post, so you should make it count. Closest answer gets the knife and if there is a tie the earlier poster wins it.

ETA - This knife has been discontinued for a while and has a book value of $130 based on it's MSRP.
Hi I am interested in the spyderco

PM me your price.
AngryPiglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #2435
Master Member

With Christmas coming up in a few days I figured it'd be nice if we have a giveaway just like on the other forums... I don't celebrate but I thought it'd be a nice idea to start one.

Only rules are...

You must be 18 years old and above and you must have at least 3 posts in this thread.

Up for grabs...

No box will be provided as I would really like to see this end up as a user. Winner will have to collect it from me directly and I reserve the right to check your age.

Start guessing and remember... only one guess is allowed and you are not allowed to edit your post, so you should make it count. Closest answer gets the knife and if there is a tie the earlier poster wins it.

ETA - This knife has been discontinued for a while and has a book value of $130 based on it's MSRP.
40 months bro!
Old 19-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #2436

28 months from me lol. Know nothing about cats :S Regarding the deal extreme knife, i ordered a few from them. The knock off gerber is really good.
Honestly... it's really difficult to tell their age just from a photo. I feel like giving you a knife just for saying the Gerber knock-off is really good. LOL!

Seriously though, the first quality knife I ever bought was a $50 Buck from the ol' "army market" in 95. Big money for a student back then I guess... and yes I have owned Gerbers before. They used to make really good stuff before production shifted to China.

For all you know the Gerber might the real stuff and is a factory overrun. I hear it happens a lot there.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #2437

Any members who wants to contribute to the final bounty feel free to do so.

Reserved for third best guess of my cat's age in months.

This one is a tough one to choose...

ETA: I've chosen to keep the third knife a mystery but rest assured it is a fine one. It is a discontinued model... that's all I can say right now.

Last edited by Lonerider; 20-12-2011 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: ETA...
Old 19-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #2438

Hi I am interested in the spyderco

PM me your price.
Bro... That knife isn't for sale. Only the Bokers are for sale but you're free to participate.
Old 19-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #2439

hahaha. the gerber knock off was my first ever knife i had. Was expecting something flimsy and light but it turned out quite solid and tight. With some sharpening, it proved to be the best letter opener i ever had.

Think when i paid around $10 for it. Now, the only knife i constantly use and maintain is my yellow spyderco ladybug. My favourite, till now i wonder if i should have gone with the serrated instead of the normal one.
archbishopchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #2440

I'm going to go for 3 years - that's 36 months ;-)

Edit: If I win this, I'll gift it to one of my colleagues. He exclaimed that he liked mine - a DF2 ZDP189. He even knew how to operate the lockback. 57 years old. Impressive.

Thanks!!

Only rules are...

Up for grabs...

Last edited by mmmmaded; 19-12-2011 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: additional info...
mmmmaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #2441

Only rules are...

Up for grabs...

Hmmmmm 30months! I like cats but can't keep one at home
Old 20-12-2011, 12:22 AM   #2442

Hi all is this allowed?

Mini Steel Manual-Release Folding Sawtooth Knife with Glass Breaker (24cm Full-Length) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:44 AM   #2443

yes its allowed
Frozenboiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:45 AM   #2444

Only rules are...

Up for grabs...

6 months old cat
Frozenboiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 01:55 AM   #2445

Hi guys, new to the world of knife collecting, and I'd like to ask, are we able to get a combat folder in singapore?
Malakite is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.