EDMW Knife Collectors

kang88

Reaction score
WA..i see a tanto style lover here..

yep love tanto style blades...stronger point than your general clip point blades and the triangular profile is wicked...but at the end of the day i still use my trust SEAL pup the most...whenever i'm out hiking around bukit timah or whereever that's the one that's riding on my hip...

even used it to stop from sliding down a really high drop once when i was climbing around the dairy farm quarry area...slipped and just so happened to have the knife in my hand cutting some vines so i stabbed it into the ground and it gave me enough time to get my footing back...if not for that knife i might not be here typing this heh...

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yep love tanto style blades...stronger point than your general clip point blades and the triangular profile is wicked...but at the end of the day i still use my trust SEAL pup the most...whenever i'm out hiking around bukit timah or whereever that's the one that's riding on my hip...

even used it to stop from sliding down a really high drop once when i was climbing around the dairy farm quarry area...slipped and just so happened to have the knife in my hand cutting some vines so i stabbed it into the ground and it gave me enough time to get my footing back...if not for that knife i might not be here typing this heh...

Eh... what were you doing again?

Singapore got place to climb meh? :s22:

kang88

Reaction score
Eh... what were you doing again?

Singapore got place to climb meh? :s22:

haha ever been to dairy farm quarry in bukit timah nature reserve? the place where that guy died while rock climbing that time...if you bash enough you can get round to the back of the climbing areas...steep slope up but cilmbable....then once you get to the top you can see all the way out to macritchie reservoir and beyond...you don't need ropes and all that to get up the back way but some parts are still a little treacherous...

rubberstandard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh a thread on knives in here...might as well post mine...the jewels of my collection of 'stuff people can't believe i actually spend money on'...

3080326507_3cf6cc4109.jpg

From left to right:
SOG Revolver
SOG X-Ray Vision
Cold Steel Gunsite Folder
SOG SEAL Pup

Flashlights are the Surefire Aviator and the Blackhawk Gladius.
And my little grenade case of CR123 batteries.

wow... d revolver look cool... 1st time c this type of design.
but if d locking mechanism fail in operation, your hand going to up lorry.

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha ever been to dairy farm quarry in bukit timah nature reserve? the place where that guy died while rock climbing that time...if you bash enough you can get round to the back of the climbing areas...steep slope up but cilmbable....then once you get to the top you can see all the way out to macritchie reservoir and beyond...you don't need ropes and all that to get up the back way but some parts are still a little treacherous...

wah lans extreme leh you :eek:

DouglasHoo

Reaction score
I want to get rambo part 1 and 2 knifes (collection of course) , where can i get them? can contact me at 81363197

dradude

Reaction score
Erm got what knife is those flip up one but not too expensive like less then 50 bucks got or not har??

bsplenden

Reaction score
anyone knows about the legality of shipping regulations?

i've read though 20+ pages but no certainty yet. :s13:
seems like you guys do it the risky way. buy it and see how it goes? :eek:

i'm thinking of buying the spyderco pacific salt (for usage) and cold steel recon scout (for display). ah... actually there are lots of fixed blades from cold steel which i like.
also thinking about the spyderco caly3 or leatherman juice s2 as an EDC.

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows about the legality of shipping regulations?

i've read though 20+ pages but no certainty yet. :s13:
seems like you guys do it the risky way. buy it and see how it goes? :eek:

i'm thinking of buying the spyderco pacific salt (for usage) and cold steel recon scout (for display). ah... actually there are lots of fixed blades from cold steel which i like.
also thinking about the spyderco caly3 or leatherman juice s2 as an EDC.

ya me too.. if u find out let me know, cos i lazy to find out :(

invisible.hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh a thread on knives in here...might as well post mine...the jewels of my collection of 'stuff people can't believe i actually spend money on'...

3080326507_3cf6cc4109.jpg

From left to right:
SOG Revolver
SOG X-Ray Vision
Cold Steel Gunsite Folder
SOG SEAL Pup

Flashlights are the Surefire Aviator and the Blackhawk Gladius.
And my little grenade case of CR123 batteries.

actually not really into knife but his is dragon support
the most left one how much where u buy darn cool

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.