EDMW Knife Collectors

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
best to email them and ask. I believe there are no stocks available in shops hence the premium in the market. The russians collectors are also selling as the market is hot. Even shirogorov brothers know the market is hot, so the cool ones are being auctioned or lotteried.

Kanetsune is not bad, it's got a decent heattreat. There are many models, not sure what you are referring to. if you are looking for just fixed blades, consider Takeshi Saji, his work is quite well known. And if you go through JCK, you can even have some customisation (at least I did, about 8 years ago).

Congrats. Focus all efforts on your boy. You found your own place to stay etc? must be quite challenging to juggle school, fathering, and the upcoming challenge (which I strongly support and believe in, albeit it's a little lengthy) ;)

Haha. Yea. Gonna be tough. But thank goodness I have some money left behind by my late mother, along with a 4room flat in punggol. So I'm pretty fine. :)

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score

alantcy

Reaction score
The Phoenix has landed. :)

6B8p7I4.jpg

QzhJMgM.jpg

KmcZncC.jpg

hsl9vRd.jpg

helisiao

Reaction score
Haha. Yea. Gonna be tough. But thank goodness I have some money left behind by my late mother, along with a 4room flat in punggol. So I'm pretty fine. :)

Dude thought you were kidding when you changed your fb relationship status, didnt realize you're really married. Sorry bout your mum though. Best wishes raising your kid man

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
lovely light cheng. what is it? looks 'high output'. did I say I was looking for an affordable edc? lol...

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score

chengkhi

Reaction score
lovely light cheng. what is it? looks 'high output'. did I say I was looking for an affordable edc? lol...

flash is oveready moddoolar, quite costly, but the output is very huge for a small light. 800 lumens for a 18350, 1200-1600 lumens for bigger batt. Since its here, I looking to sell away my eagletac below, let me know if u want it, its only couple months old, mint with no scratches, 200 lumens output if i remember correctly...

nice dlc. is it from the old run?

Xm24 is dlc right, its prob from a knife show in 2009, i got it from another 2nd owner bout a year ago...

Heres another EDC set... Silver theme. Boker GTC federal with eagletac titanium.

Last edited:

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
flash is oveready moddoolar, quite costly, but the output is very huge for a small light. 800 lumens for a 18350, 1200-1600 lumens for bigger batt. Since its here, I looking to sell away my eagletac below, let me know if u want it, its only couple months old, mint with no scratches, 200 lumens output if i remember correctly...

Xm24 is dlc right, its prob from a knife show in 2009, i got it from another 2nd owner bout a year ago...

Heres another EDC set... Silver theme. Boker GTC federal with eagletac titanium.

oooo, the oveready moodular. Always wanted one, but didn't know how to get batteries.

lawry83

Reaction score
Finally after so long, the ZT-0566 is in Singapore Shores.
LBnssIO.png

EFBpvUo.png

Lost in usa sorting facility for close to 2 weeks :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.