HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EDMW Knife Collectors

Like Tree1304Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-02-2009, 12:41 AM   #406
Great Supremacy Member

which online stores ship to spore wifout minimum purchase?

knifeworks need minimum purchase of usd100 b4 they ship international
Old 24-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #407
Arch-Supremacy Member

we share order at knifeworks? i take sog seal pup elite at USD75.
can i pick one too
Old 24-02-2009, 01:10 AM   #408
Arch-Supremacy Member

lol I see their site got quite a number of stuff I selling too

Fenix lights, etc
Old 24-02-2009, 02:14 AM   #409
High Supremacy Member

AFAIK, I've not seen any spydies in Singapore. Your best bet is online! I'm got an endura too! Nice knife that will go into my survival kit!
where you get your spyderco?

1 of my friend told me Sheares Technologies selling spyderco and any knife we want can try ask they try bring in, they got provide such service. maybe find 1 day go take a look.

which online stores ship to spore wifout minimum purchase?

knifeworks need minimum purchase of usd100 b4 they ship international
some more the shipping so expensive USD$30+, almost sgd$40+

http://workingperson.com/products/85...co_Knives.html
saw this US website selling spyderco at quite good price. they do ship internationally but must call them to order.

Last edited by cannotliao; 24-02-2009 at 02:22 AM..
cannotliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 10:07 AM   #410

To sooqing... You can contact a&e thru email, just go thru SPF website.

Yes I think Sheares can bring Spydercos into Singapore but I just dun like their prices. Also it dun make sense for me to travel all the way there and back, then come back a month later to get my knife. Too much of a hassle.

Knifeworks is a good site, shipping is a bit ex but thats the way it is when buying stuff from the states. It is also one of the very few knifestores that accepts PayPal unless you count eBay. If you're shopping on eBay avoid a seller by the name of "spydieguys". Shipping sucks and if you won an item for cheap he'll say the item is not avail. 15USD to ship a knife the size of my pinky... I called him out on the forums and he say its because handling charges etc. Most of my packages show stamp value of below USD6. I've seen 3 knives ship for USD9.98 and another seller wants USD25. Amazon and Vpost is no go. If you order expect no joy... Very stupid of Vpost considering SingPost have no such rules. Hang around the forums and contribute... You can find some great deals there.

Endura Black Blade for sale, combo edge. SGD120 non-neg self collect in the west. PM to deal. FCFS. NIB unused, box shows storage wear, black coating intact but a few lines (dat way when I bought it). Not a collector. To be used and abused. see the pics in my posts.
Lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #411
Great Supremacy Member

we share order at knifeworks? i take sog seal pup elite at USD75.
so u r placing the order on or behalf?
Old 24-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #412
Master Member

where you get your spyderco?
some more the shipping so expensive USD$30+, almost sgd$40+

http://workingperson.com/products/85...co_Knives.html
saw this US website selling spyderco at quite good price. they do ship internationally but must call them to order.
Their selection is limited.. I initially placed order with http://www.e-knifestore.com/ but till date no reply. Price is cheap but MIA leh.. sian.. if tonight no reply I'll just place my order at knifeworks liao.
I can only tonpang 1 order but only folders, and we can share shipping and please, for 21 years and older only hor
(must be prepared to go with me to collect with your IC should it be held up at customs too.)

Hey knife collectors, the coldsteel bushman seems like a nice cheap knife too, but it has a longer than 4 inch long blade.. it's a NO GO for a folder to bring through customs on trips right?

Last edited by viix; 24-02-2009 at 04:58 PM..
viix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #413
Master Member

To sooqing... You can contact a&e thru email, just go thru SPF website.

If you're shopping on eBay avoid a seller by the name of "spydieguys". Shipping sucks and if you won an item for cheap he'll say the item is not avail. 15USD to ship a knife the size of my pinky... I called him out on the forums and he say its because handling charges etc. Most of my packages show stamp value of below USD6. I've seen 3 knives ship for USD9.98 and another seller wants USD25. Amazon and Vpost is no go. If you order expect no joy... Very stupid of Vpost considering SingPost have no such rules. Hang around the forums and contribute... You can find some great deals there.
Well, I've tried looking at the SPF site for an email address but can't seem to find any. Oh, I saw spydieguys having some good deals.. but I had expected it was too good to be true lol.

Anyway, Sheares has to pay a license to import knives, so part of that cost is probably included. But don't they sell direct to SAF for SOGs knives like the seal pup? They have been at my army camp a few time selling fixed blades and torches. Maybe you can call up your unit commanders to buy for you (if you still "argue till break arm" with them).

btw Lonerider, have you had issues purchasing 4 knives at a go? I'm getting 4 and a knife sharpener to keep the shipping cost low and wondering if it'll be a problem..

Last edited by viix; 24-02-2009 at 04:57 PM..
Old 24-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #414
Great Supremacy Member

Their selection is limited.. I initially placed order with http://www.e-knifestore.com/ but till date no reply. Price is cheap but MIA leh.. sian.. if tonight no reply I'll just place my order at knifeworks liao.
I can only tonpang 1 order but only folders, and we can share shipping and please, for 21 years and older only hor
(must be prepared to go with me to collect with your IC should it be held up at customs too.)

Hey knife collectors, the coldsteel bushman seems like a nice cheap knife too, but it has a longer than 4 inch long blade.. it's a NO GO for a folder to bring through customs on trips right?
i'll take u up on ur offer.
wana get a under 3" folder.
Old 24-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #415
Master Member

i'll take u up on ur offer.
wana get a under 3" folder.
What you want to get? Pm me the link and include your contact also. If I order will be tonight or early morning tomorrow so I can sms you once I order or not. Shipping cost will be divided once I order and let you know the cost ok?
Old 24-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #416
Master Member

confirm got order? i interested too. more people can divide shipping cheaper?
Eh, so many knives can get through customs? lol.. in all i'm ordering 4 knives liao.. want to know if anyonce order that many before?
Old 24-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #417
High Supremacy Member

Eh, so many knives can get through customs? lol.. in all i'm ordering 4 knives liao.. want to know if anyonce order that many before?
My company order them in the hundreds..... but it is kitchen knives though... but still it is still knives...
BlackWing1977 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2009, 09:36 PM   #418
Arch-Supremacy Member

I want this:

http://www.knifeworks.com/warheadpar...urasheath.aspx

http://www.knifeworks.com/coldsteelg...urasheath.aspx

Old 24-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #419
Arch-Supremacy Member

This too:

http://www.knifeworks.com/coldsteelr...cialprice.aspx

http://www.knifeworks.com/coldsteels...lexsheath.aspx
Old 25-02-2009, 12:13 AM   #420
Arch-Supremacy Member

dunno why i find the seal pup handle a bit out of shape
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.