EDMW Knife Collectors

Shikiwaru

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm selling off this handmade leather strop I made for $10. Open to negotiations as it is my first handmade strop and it is not perfect.

PM me here or on Carousell if you want to buy it. Thanks!

I have now made the strop double sided. The other side has no compound; apply your own preferred compound. Price will still be $10!

Will take pictures and update the listing tonight!

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
come come come and buy my para 2 cts205p with originalspaceman titanium clip for USD240 only (I absorb the paypal fees) via paypal (preferred). If you want cash transaction, it's SGD350 thank you. With box papers everything! LNIB (taken out for pics, and clip change :s13:)

Very tajam! =:p

This will be the final price drop. It is possible that if you hang on to it for 2 years, you may get more than what you paid should you decide to let it go.... I recall selling my para 2 CPM20CV version for a song only to see it being sold for more than USD300 now :s13::s13::s13:

Vespa just needs to liquidate....COE renewal for the little scoot is coming up soon :(

Last edited:

Shaunbay2

Reaction score
Hi, total noob here. Does anyone know if I can order a Fox Karambit online? Mostly for collection purposes since I own a few flip knives. This karambit is something I always wanted as part of my collection.

Thanks!

Shikiwaru

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, total noob here. Does anyone know if I can order a Fox Karambit online? Mostly for collection purposes since I own a few flip knives. This karambit is something I always wanted as part of my collection.

Thanks!

It should be fine if it is not spring assisted. I've ordered a wave opening junk knife before during my noob collecting days without any trouble.

bellwether

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

5IrlI8J.png

Last I checked, flip + unassisted + one side sharpen karambits are fine. Fixed blade, assisted, and/or two side sharpen karambits are illegal.

p.s. My review of this isn't that great btw, the grip is badly design and makes reverse holding very uncomfortable. While one hand opening is possible, its clumsy and slow. The blade is too thin for heavy usage, it's more or less a novelty knife, won't trust it for heavy work.

Last edited:

Shaunbay2

Reaction score
Last I checked, flip + unassisted + one side sharpen karambits are fine. Fixed blade, assisted, and/or two side sharpen karambits are illegal.

p.s. My review of this isn't that great btw, the grip is badly design and makes reverse holding very uncomfortable. While one hand opening is possible, its clumsy and slow. The blade is too thin for heavy usage, it's more or less a novelty knife, won't trust it for heavy work.

Thanks for the replies guys! Much appreciated. Besides Fox karambits, would there be another brand that makes better karambits for under $200?

bellwether

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys! Much appreciated. Besides Fox karambits, would there be another brand that makes better karambits for under $200?

Benchmark has karambits but I can't say how the quality is, causes I don't have one.

Shaunbay2

Reaction score
Benchmark has karambits but I can't say how the quality is, causes I don't have one.

Ahh ok. Also, another noob question. What kind of oil do you use to oil your knives? For both lubrication of the pivots and rust prevention. How often do you need to oil it? I am more to the collector side since I have nothing much to cut. As for rust prevention, is it needed with our humidity?

Thanks.

bellwether

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahh ok. Also, another noob question. What kind of oil do you use to oil your knives? For both lubrication of the pivots and rust prevention. How often do you need to oil it? I am more to the collector side since I have nothing much to cut. As for rust prevention, is it needed with our humidity?

Thanks.

Johnson's Baby Oil, no, not kidding, look it up.

mamba2012

Reaction score

Thanks.

Tuf-glide, 3 in 1 oil and eezox knife oil.

Slayer1

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has a Benchmade Mini Griptilian to let go or where can I get one easily. Thanks.

S1

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Singer oil(mineral oil) for hard use knife and folders. If kitchen knife, use food grade oil.

Reason being mineral oil has less particle which may hindle pivot.

vespaguy

Master Member
Reaction score
come come come and buy my para 2 cts205p with originalspaceman titanium clip for USD240 only (I absorb the paypal fees) via paypal (preferred). If you want cash transaction, it's SGD350 thank you. With box papers everything! LNIB (taken out for pics, and clip change :s13:)

Very tajam! =:p

This will be the final price drop. It is possible that if you hang on to it for 2 years, you may get more than what you paid should you decide to let it go.... I recall selling my para 2 CPM20CV version for a song only to see it being sold for more than USD300 now :s13::s13::s13:

Vespa just needs to liquidate....COE renewal for the little scoot is coming up soon :(

Still available.

And Kifaru xray pack still available at low low price of usd450 via PayPal, nett of fees (you cover the 4.5% fees)!!! Vespa needs a new pack :s13:

Dryxhyl

Reaction score
Dryxhyl WTS

Need some cash for an important overseas trip. Can't post picture yet, so feel free to PM me for any queries. I will do my best to answer all questions and provide pictures of the knives.

The following are lightly carried, comes with original boxes and packaging:

Brous T4 Carbon Fiber - Satin Blade #119 (COA and padded case) - $650

Brous Bionic 1.0 - Black Handle, Satin Blade #559 (COA and Tube Packaging) - $180

Zero Tolerance ZT0562CF - $340

Doug Ritter Griptilian Large, with Custom Scale (Black G10/ Green Liner) and Titanium Standoffs - $200

Decepticon Clone (Black/Gold) (padded case and free Cardsharp) - $old

The following are lightly carried, but do not come with boxes or packaging:

CRKT Nirk Tighe 2 - $80

Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto (light scratches on black coating)- $old

Enlan EL-08 - $30

Enlan EL-02 - $10

Sanrenmu 710 - $old

All prices are in SGD. Meetup would be at Boon Keng MRT or nearby NEL stations, but other arrangements can be made on a case by case basis.

Last edited:

dragos

Reaction score
Need some cash for an important overseas trip. Can't post picture yet, so feel free to PM me for any queries. I will do my best to answer all questions and provide pictures of the knives.

The following are lightly carried, comes with original boxes and packaging:

Brous T4 Carbon Fiber #119 (COA and padded case) - $700

Zero Tolerance ZT0562CF - $360

Doug Ritter Griptilian Large, with Custom Scale (Black G10/ Green Liner) and Titanium Standoffs - $250

Decepticon Clone (Black/Gold) (padded case and free Cardsharp) - $180

The following are lightly carried, but do not come with boxes or packaging:

CRKT Nirk Tighe 2 - $85

Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto (light scratches on black coating)- $70

Enlan EL-08 - $35

Enlan EL-02 - $15

Sanrenmu 710 - $10

All prices are in SGD. Meetup would be at Boon Keng MRT or nearby NEL stations, but other arrangements can be made on a case by case basis.
hi, for your T4, is it satin or stonewash blade?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.