EDMW Knife Collectors

slayergut

Reaction score
Hi.I'm 18yo.I recently lost my old edc knife (spyderco dragonfly),and plan to get a new edc but have no credit card.any one of you old birds here planning to order something can help me tompang?i'm looking for some edc knives like the kbar dozier or the crkt drifter or pazoda,cheap so when i lose it wont so heart pain.i used to have a supplier who helps me order,but he has since stopped.help is appreciated. thanks :)

vinn

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
emart selling the OHT sak more exp then army market :(

arlaix

Reaction score
selling some of my spare knives any1 interested drop me a mail at lionelfieryleoAThotmailDOTcom thanks!

forums.vr-zone.com/miscellaneous-garage-sales/375765-wts-rambo-knife-buck-knivesDOThtml

Lonerider

Reaction score
selling some of my spare knives any1 interested drop me a mail at lionelfieryleoAThotmailDOTcom thanks!

forums.vr-zone.com/miscellaneous-garage-sales/375765-wts-rambo-knife-buck-knivesDOThtml

Very nice knives. Definitely high end... If you are interested in CRKT Drifters PM me. Helping a friend who wants to let go a few pieces.

CombatKrieg

Reaction score
I brought in 6, collected at SingPost last Saturday. No worries...

Phew... No problems whatsoever? What's the process for collection actually? I've seen some posts saying that they went to Paya Lebar SingPost collect and others Cantonment...

Lonerider

Reaction score
Hi.I'm 18yo.I recently lost my old edc knife (spyderco dragonfly),and plan to get a new edc but have no credit card.any one of you old birds here planning to order something can help me tompang?i'm looking for some edc knives like the kbar dozier or the crkt drifter or pazoda,cheap so when i lose it wont so heart pain.i used to have a supplier who helps me order,but he has since stopped.help is appreciated. thanks :)

Have a Drifter if you are interested... PM me.

grenharware

Reaction score
Above $400 as with importation of all other goods. Their job is just to collect GST and verify contents!

dieaready

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking around to get a kukri with a total length of around 14 inch or so. Looking for one that is meant to be used, not a collector's piece. Want to use it for camping. Most of the kukris I see around have a total length of 17 inches, too long for my taste. Have a budget of around $50, and I don't mind secondhand, as long as the blade is decent. Anyone can recomended any shops?

Also, is it legal to own one in sg? As in sharpened for actual use. (I know, most probably no :( ) If not, doesn't matter, as I'm studying in aus for now :p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.