HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EDMW Knife Collectors

Like Tree1304Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2014, 10:34 PM   #7396
Master Member

H there,

Any collector interested to collect my nice little pocket knife Fallkniven U1 3G Steel ? pooling cash for my Solar barang barang work

Never cut anything, occasionally take out to admire the steel blade.

PM please.

youtube review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzcEckCWk0M

Last edited by tkk97; 17-11-2014 at 10:39 PM..
tkk97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 08:53 AM   #7397

no love for emersons? been eyeballing some but can't decide which or what. anyone has any? user feedback is greatly appreciated.

'Tactical' designs, good grip, basic steel, fit and finish not comparable to zt but priced close to zt. The wave is good but are you going to wave your folder out of your pocket locally? Probably not. If you want an Emerson, get the Emerson zt collab with m390 steel. That one is good.

Custom Emersons are a different thing, you need to go for the lottery or buy aftermarket. At the after market price you have lots of competition for your dollar. The ones with zero grinds are SHARP, but hard to maintain the original level of sharpness and bite unless you have the skills.

There's a big following though, the maker is rather charismatic.

Ps: stock Emersons stick out a full inch from your pocket, in case you're finicky about that.
vespaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #7398

Erm I think abit oft but stilll want to ask if I got those saf soc whr can sell ar? Beach road??
desmond91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 12:23 PM   #7399

Erm I think abit oft but stilll want to ask if I got those saf soc whr can sell ar? Beach road??
You should keep it if you received it. Not everyone gets one. Your kids can sell it if they don't treasure it.
Old 18-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #7400

You should keep it if you received it. Not everyone gets one. Your kids can sell it if they don't treasure it.
opps typo its sog.... no lah cuz i got 2 lei...

put at home no use might as well sell it rite
Old 18-11-2014, 02:26 PM   #7401

opps typo its sog.... no lah cuz i got 2 lei...

put at home no use might as well sell it rite
I thought you meant the officers sword from your original post. If you're referring to those SOG knives, there are always guys who like them. You can list them in the marketplace here or any forum (you need to have gold membership to sell on the US/foreign knife forums) but you won't get any premium just because they're in a glass case or what they commemorate AFAIK.

I'm not sure what model of SOG knives that you have, perhaps a picture would help. You can look up knifecenter to see how much it sells for from one of the cheapest knife dealers or ebay. You'll have to then price it accordingly to cater for demand, condition, etc etc.

ps: I owned a mini seal pup in my younger days, haha....but have since moved on to more utility oriented blades.
Old 18-11-2014, 03:34 PM   #7402

I thought you meant the officers sword from your original post. If you're referring to those SOG knives, there are always guys who like them. You can list them in the marketplace here or any forum (you need to have gold membership to sell on the US/foreign knife forums) but you won't get any premium just because they're in a glass case or what they commemorate AFAIK.

I'm not sure what model of SOG knives that you have, perhaps a picture would help. You can look up knifecenter to see how much it sells for from one of the cheapest knife dealers or ebay. You'll have to then price it accordingly to cater for demand, condition, etc etc.

ps: I owned a mini seal pup in my younger days, haha....but have since moved on to more utility oriented blades.
hahas chey i tot how come SOG also need to treasure it..

erm this

Old 19-11-2014, 07:39 PM   #7403
High Supremacy Member

is this the 'best finish' spyderco?
cannotliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 07:42 AM   #7404

The valloton is an auto, no? It's bug and bulky tho, not something easily pocketable. My critique of spydercos is really the clip. It's ugly and it sticks out too much. Their wire clips are better. Why. Ant designers, makers, manufacturers design better clips? ��

Last edited by vespaguy; 20-11-2014 at 07:51 AM..
Old 22-11-2014, 02:51 PM   #7405
Arch-Supremacy Member

just saw this on imgur

Blades: The functional art - Imgur
Old 22-11-2014, 03:27 PM   #7406

just saw this on imgur

Blades: The functional art - Imgur
If you want to see nice well taken pics, you must check out coop's site:

SharpByCoop Photography

Golden_Fox likes this.
Old 22-11-2014, 04:51 PM   #7407
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you want to see nice well taken pics, you must check out coop's site:

SharpByCoop Photography

cool! Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #7408

Good morning knife people

Xmas is coming - I have a couple more items to let go to good homes, at good prices - this old man needs to free up cash for Xmas gifts for a few kids (including a big kid who needs some artwork ).

I've posted the specs and pics before, but they are:

1. Kifaru x-ray pack USD500 via paypal(excellent-like new)
2. Poltergeistworks 3201 folder USD675 via paypal [comes with cert, and I'm including free zippered pouch and a copper SteelFlame dogtag - these are expensive](excellent condition, only minor scratches on clip)
3. ZT801 folder USD212 via paypal (NIB)
4. an incoming beautiful puukko with mammoth, ballbearing damascus and a new beautiful leather sheath USD265 via paypal (NIB, coming soon from the maker who made a new leather sheath for me)
5. Limited run midtech Brad Southard Avo to the right home (I can be persuaded and I'm not asking for much either). These were available via lottery, total of 200 IIRC (NIB)

All prices are nett to me, so add 5% for paypal fees. I prefer paypal but if you want to do local SGD cash sale we can talk.
dragos likes this.

Last edited by vespaguy; 09-12-2014 at 07:51 AM.. Reason: NSAR offer gone
Old 25-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #7409

Hi All

Beside
Knifecenter (pissed me because knife got scratch but they act blur never reply),
knifeworks (poor review mentioned from other forum - haven't try), Knifesupply (email them enquiries no reply- this already shows no support), ebay, amazon.. Any other direct knife online shop to go for that ship to SG?

Thanks
hobcraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #7410

Hi All

Beside
Knifecenter (pissed me because knife got scratch but they act blur never reply),
knifeworks (poor review mentioned from other forum - haven't try), Knifesupply (email them enquiries no reply- this already shows no support), ebay, amazon.. Any other direct knife online shop to go for that ship to SG?

Thanks
newgraham, cutleryshoppe. what knife are you looking for? actually most will ship to SG, it's just that they use express shipping which cost quite a bit (so you should consolidate a few knives but under the taxable amount). For folders, you can always use forwarders.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.