HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EDMW Knife Collectors

Like Tree1304Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #7441

Some stuffs to go:
1. Nocturnal Fixed Blades - Tanto Yeti (Full Black) and OBR (Full Camo)
2. Strider SA Full Titanium - One and only (Custom)
3. Strider Folder SMF - Gun Scale
4. Spartan Blades
5. Surefire Delta Folder
6. Crusader Forge both Folder and Fixed Blade

All are new and never carried. Comes as original boxes if available.

Msg me at 83880429 for images as I got too low count to post images.

Bump....

Last edited by timber2; 05-08-2015 at 10:54 PM..
timber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:07 PM   #7442

Hi All

Guess I have been lurking around long enough.. actually this is my first post on HWZ since joining in 07'

Been reading this awesome thread for a while though...
Just curious (and maybe I have missed it...) what happened with those ordering for Shirogorovs (think posts were around April earlier this year)-- did that ever materialize? No prize for guessing why I'm asking. Yes I'm looking to look at folders again as other interests are waning.

Oh-- nothing to shout but my regular "user" is probably something most ppl won't be considering.. CS Rajah II... yes I really do get to use it due to my other interests -- legally of course.
(duh-- I need more post to post pics/ links)
mamba2012 likes this.
anvil_den is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:33 PM   #7443

Guess I have been lurking around long enough.. actually this is my first post on HWZ since joining in 07'

Been reading this awesome thread for a while though...
Just curious (and maybe I have missed it...) what happened with those ordering for Shirogorovs (think posts were around April earlier this year)-- did that ever materialize? No prize for guessing why I'm asking. Yes I'm looking to look at folders again as other interests are waning.

Oh-- nothing to shout but my regular "user" is probably something most ppl won't be considering.. CS Rajah II... yes I really do get to use it due to my other interests -- legally of course.
(duh-- I need more post to post pics/ links)
I did bring in a shirogorov m95t pattern, but i sold it as my taste for collecting changes. They are awesome knives. Great flipping action, solid detent, fast flying... The only gripe i have is that the blades aren't very sharp.
mamba2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #7444
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually we still waiting for our group to produce a kleffer.... Hehe

Shiro is good but overated. And the amount of flippers in the folder market makes collector shudder.

My bad for my love of cpm 3v affecting the taste of some of our guys here.hehe
worcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:47 PM   #7445

3v is tested ... Far superior then what i have before that i am gradually selling all away and just getting 3v knives...

Sent from GAGT Android App
chengkhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:29 PM   #7446

I'm partial to m390 although I have never used one. Still waiting for my zto562cf

3v gang will only accept 3v and nothing but 3v, lol.

Welcome to our little corner anvil den
vespaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:03 PM   #7447

Zwear in future??

chengkhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #7448
Arch-Supremacy Member

Zwear in future??

Zwear is like m390 lah. For smaller knives.
worcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 09:16 AM   #7449
Supremacy Member

Hi knife gurus,
I am looking for this spyderco knife, has anyone seen any shop selling this in SG?

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/det...hp?product=824

If not available in SG, can recommend me the cheapest online store to buy from? Thank you!
InvestmentJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:28 PM   #7450

Hi knife gurus,
I am looking for this spyderco knife, has anyone seen any shop selling this in SG?

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/det...hp?product=824

If not available in SG, can recommend me the cheapest online store to buy from? Thank you!
Don't know if it's the cheapest, but the below link has it for about USD 115 and shipping is USD 24.

http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/SPFB31SYL/spyderco-fb31syl-enuff-sheepfoot-fixed-275-h1-serrated-blade-yellow-frn-handles
phrozact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:02 PM   #7451

I did bring in a shirogorov m95t pattern, but i sold it as my taste for collecting changes. They are awesome knives. Great flipping action, solid detent, fast flying... The only gripe i have is that the blades aren't very sharp.
Been mulling over a Shiro for a long time now... and usually my eyes home in on those designed by Sinkevich. Still hope to see a 110B floating around somewhere.. or a 111 for a liner.

Yea Worcer -- I am not sure about over rated but certainly way over priced. Looking at CanaBis now... "Selfxmas-pressie??" I think over price/rated or not-- if I spring for it, it would probably be the closest thing I can ever get to a SIDI custom Mangalor- my holy grail

Oh if anyone can clarify... while I did have a couple of flippers recently but it kinda bug me as the SPF/ICA regulations are a little unclear-- Flippers do not fall under "gravity" or any of the illegal categories right? Thanks

edit: Thanks for the welcome Vespa

Last edited by anvil_den; 12-12-2014 at 05:28 PM..
Old 12-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #7452

Been mulling over a Shiro for a long time now... and usually my eyes home in on those designed by Sinkevich. Still hope to see a 110B floating around somewhere.. or a 111 for a liner.

Yea Worcer -- I am not sure about over rated but certainly way over priced. Looking at CanaBis now... "Selfxmas-pressie??" I think over price/rated or not-- if I spring for it, it would probably be the closest thing I can ever get to a SIDI custom Mangalor- my holy grail

Oh if anyone can clarify... while I did have a couple of flippers recently but it kinda bug me as the SPF/ICA regulations are a little unclear-- Flippers do not fall under "gravity" or any of the illegal categories right? Thanks

edit: Thanks for the welcome Vespa
I owned a shirogorov cannabis from TNK. The shirogorov Cannabis is great to use, flips great and smooth... But not for those with sweaty palms. The canvas micarta turns black very fast. You can probably find one on the secondary market for about 1200 usd now.
anvil_den likes this.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #7453

I owned a shirogorov cannabis from TNK. The shirogorov Cannabis is great to use, flips great and smooth... But not for those with sweaty palms. The canvas micarta turns black very fast. You can probably find one on the secondary market for about 1200 usd now.
U owned? Its sold or still with you. I know its a really strange request coming from someone new.. but able to look at one would really help make or break that decision
Almost ready to spring but TNK is closed till 16th Dec... so I have a bit of cooling period

Yeah I am a little worried about micarta in our humidity. More of storage and mold over time... Also the backspacer is Micarta-- was wondering about issues of warp over time cos normally when getting stuff, I usually am a keeper rather than sell/ trade later on....

As to working with it till hands are sweaty is probably not gonna happen... still packing my usual 20 yr old cheapo EDC or other work blades like my Rajah and Emersons when out in trails and stuff.

Last edited by anvil_den; 12-12-2014 at 09:56 PM..
Old 12-12-2014, 11:08 PM   #7454

U owned? Its sold or still with you. I know its a really strange request coming from someone new.. but able to look at one would really help make or break that decision
Almost ready to spring but TNK is closed till 16th Dec... so I have a bit of cooling period

Yeah I am a little worried about micarta in our humidity. More of storage and mold over time... Also the backspacer is Micarta-- was wondering about issues of warp over time cos normally when getting stuff, I usually am a keeper rather than sell/ trade later on....

As to working with it till hands are sweaty is probably not gonna happen... still packing my usual 20 yr old cheapo EDC or other work blades like my Rajah and Emersons when out in trails and stuff.
I've traded it off already. Its not with me so you'll just have to take my word for it. As for the backspacer warping, i think that that's not gonna happen because there isn't alot of tensional force acting on it. Hope I helped you out a bit.
Old 13-12-2014, 12:20 AM   #7455

Thanks for all the info. Really appreciate.

I just wonder why the TNK version did a totally flat grind. Wish it was like those others they made with the profiling on the top of the blade... ok giving myself 100 reasons to find fault now and not to get one now besides thinking for the $$ shelled out-- I could get a few other nice ones

Last edited by anvil_den; 15-12-2014 at 10:53 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.