HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EDMW Knife Collectors

Like Tree1304Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2015, 10:40 PM   #7516
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sheares Technologies and Black Tactical have a decent range.
Sheares, hornest and Caesar - high side.

Hock gift shop - medium to high

Black tactical - affordable

Knifecenter(online oversea) - BEST!
Akai Ryu likes this.
worcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:43 PM   #7517
Arch-Supremacy Member

Are there size restrictions? Thinking of ordering zt560bw and paramilitary...will hv issues anot
Hidden size... depending on usage and shape.

For example, a survival knife of 7" is a ok size blade.

For folders a bit different. Auto and fast flipping may have issues. No definite answer. See police at cantonment song or not.
Akai Ryu likes this.
Old 03-01-2015, 06:27 PM   #7518

Happy New Year guys! Hopefully all of us can acquire something new and exciting this year.
sublimedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:37 PM   #7519

Are there size restrictions? Thinking of ordering zt560bw and paramilitary...will hv issues anot
I reckon for those two models you shouldn't have problems ordering into SG. I've purchased the Paramilitary 2 and a few ZT knives with assisted opening from Knifecenter and haven't has any issues...yet.
Akai Ryu likes this.

Last edited by phrozact; 03-01-2015 at 10:39 PM..
phrozact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:59 AM   #7520

Waiting to off load ASAP.....Any Takers?

Still available but Spartan mostly sold....

Crusader taken off - means not keen to sell. Back to collection viewing.
timber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:05 PM   #7521
Master Member

Hi people I am moving soon and I feel that it is a good time for me sell the swords I have collected. I have no idea about the license transfer and all that so if anyone knows please guide me along

All 3 are Kit Rae swords (for display purposes) and I bought the 2 large ones off eBay (reputable power sellers with proven authenticity and the swords also came in their original boxes) and the small one from Caesars. None of them have boxes or sheaths so its just the swords alone. Condition wise Im not very sure, I just hang them there and occasionally clean them. But they are stainless steel and dont look any different from when I first bought them (like 1-3 years ago)

Im very open to offers so please contact me at 92962370 if you are interested in buying. It would be very much cheaper as compared to local shops, as for online you would save on the expensive shipping fees.

1. Kit Rae Valdris - Engraved version, comes with wall plaque

2. Kit Rae Sedethul, comes with 2 hinges

3. Kit Rae Mithrodin - comes with wall plaque
eternalxiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 06:53 PM   #7522
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi people I am moving soon and I feel that it is a good time for me sell the swords I have collected. I have no idea about the license transfer and all that so if anyone knows please guide me along

All 3 are Kit Rae swords (for display purposes) and I bought the 2 large ones off eBay (reputable power sellers with proven authenticity and the swords also came in their original boxes) and the small one from Caesars. None of them have boxes or sheaths so its just the swords alone. Condition wise Im not very sure, I just hang them there and occasionally clean them. But they are stainless steel and dont look any different from when I first bought them (like 1-3 years ago)

Im very open to offers so please contact me at 92962370 if you are interested in buying. It would be very much cheaper as compared to local shops, as for online you would save on the expensive shipping fees.

1. Kit Rae Valdris - Engraved version, comes with wall plaque

2. Kit Rae Sedethul, comes with 2 hinges

3. Kit Rae Mithrodin - comes with wall plaque
cannot just transfer license like this... Very troublesome one.

Unless someone willing to do it illegally.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:19 AM   #7523
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jus procured a mini griptilian. Noticed slight side to side blade play. Will tightening pivot screw help? Where to purchase the tool for tightening the screws? TIA
Akai Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:31 AM   #7524

Jus procured a mini griptilian. Noticed slight side to side blade play. Will tightening pivot screw help? Where to purchase the tool for tightening the screws? TIA
Tightening would most likely help. You can easily get the right torx tools from Mustafa.

If you purchased locally, I rather you go back to the seller.
Akai Ryu likes this.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:53 AM   #7525

1. Kifaru x-ray pack foliage green with belt and strap keepers excellent-like new) - USD500 /SGD650 plus 2 free folding knives, crkt and kershaw

2. ZT801 folder NIB - USD212/SGD279

3. Sold

4. Para 2 Knifeworks Exclusive Run Hunter Green and Carpenter CTS204P steel with after market titanium deep carry clip NIB - USD260/SGD340

All USD prices are via paypal nett of fees (SGD is cash). I'm applying Dec exchange rates instead of present rising USD exchange rates for as long as I can.

START YOUR YEAR WITH GREAT TOOLS

Last edited by vespaguy; 15-01-2015 at 02:06 AM..
vespaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:30 PM   #7526
Arch-Supremacy Member

Tightening would most likely help. You can easily get the right torx tools from Mustafa.

If you purchased locally, I rather you go back to the seller.
thanks turned out i do hv a set of torx meant for my toys
Old 08-01-2015, 03:27 PM   #7527
Master Member

cannot just transfer license like this... Very troublesome one.

Unless someone willing to do it illegally.
What license are you talking and know about? Does it even exist?

IIRC there is no license requirement for ownership of a sword. It's only at point of purchase that verification of age abv 18 is required and contact/particulars recorded in case.

There is no license for ownership in an issuance per se where an official piece of paper with a serial that binds you as an owner to a unique blade with specifically individual right of ownership and responsibilities.

The only licensing that has to be done is when an individual or vendor imports in the sword. It is merely a permit to import blades/swords and not one of ownership.
likehotbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:51 PM   #7528

Hey guys anyone interested in a ADV Butcher?
Letting go for $650sgd
Its the prototype model, no holes full ti handles
anodized pocket clip. msg me for pics thanks
elloy909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:21 AM   #7529
Arch-Supremacy Member

What license are you talking and know about? Does it even exist?

IIRC there is no license requirement for ownership of a sword. It's only at point of purchase that verification of age abv 18 is required and contact/particulars recorded in case.

There is no license for ownership in an issuance per se where an official piece of paper with a serial that binds you as an owner to a unique blade with specifically individual right of ownership and responsibilities.

The only licensing that has to be done is when an individual or vendor imports in the sword. It is merely a permit to import blades/swords and not one of ownership.
OH. didnt know that.

Nvr import or own a sword b4 so doesnt know about it.

Guess it will be easiler to import kleffer now...hehehe
Old 09-01-2015, 07:06 AM   #7530

Gone , thanks
squarebox likes this.

Last edited by vespaguy; 15-01-2015 at 02:07 AM..
vespaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.