EDMW Knife Collectors

Lonerider

Reaction score
woah.... :eek:

btw can import pen knife for personal use?

You'd probably have seen quite a few large knives on this thread. A penknife is most definitely ok to bring in. A pen knife; traditionally non-locking and sometimes with multiple blades are pretty common. A swiss knife (those with knife only models) is considered a pen knife. Just make sure you have a valid reason if you're carrying it around and get spotchecked. I carry a small one (Spyderco dragonfly) on my person at all time. It's my utility knife and I use it pretty often when I work in the lab. When I'm fishing I "upsize" a bit to a Delica.

vinn

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been a while since I ordered a new blade...

2 of these on the way.

sp_C101GP20R.jpg
nice orange manix

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You'd probably have seen quite a few large knives on this thread. A penknife is most definitely ok to bring in. A pen knife; traditionally non-locking and sometimes with multiple blades are pretty common. A swiss knife (those with knife only models) is considered a pen knife. Just make sure you have a valid reason if you're carrying it around and get spotchecked. I carry a small one (Spyderco dragonfly) on my person at all time. It's my utility knife and I use it pretty often when I work in the lab. When I'm fishing I "upsize" a bit to a Delica.

ok, ty....

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Hey haha! I got a normal manix 2 on the way as well =D Curious about it's ball bearing locking mechanism.
I got an endura with wave but all i can say that endura isn't a knife for hard use. The lock wears out damn fast

laurenspang

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey haha! I got a normal manix 2 on the way as well =D Curious about it's ball bearing locking mechanism.
I got an endura with wave but all i can say that endura isn't a knife for hard use. The lock wears out damn fast

ish dat called the axis lock?

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Literally it's an axis lock la haha.
Anyone interested in Emerson CQC 11? Brand new/unused. Willing to sell/trade. Reason is that my hands are too small for this knife

Lonerider

Reaction score

I think the term "hard use" is overrated.

Lonerider

Reaction score
ish dat called the axis lock?

No, only Benchmade and SOG uses Axis locks, though SOG uses it under license and call theirs an Arc lock with a few minor mods. There are some similarities but having owned quite a few BMs I've come to conclude the Axis is somewhat superior.

laurenspang

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can get them at Cutlery Shoppe, its a limited run and he's the only dealer who has them.

hw much agk agak shipping to hoot fr them the spydie tenacious ah? i ish gian for long time liao,had no luck bidding on ebay

Lonerider

Reaction score
hw much agk agak shipping to hoot fr them the spydie tenacious ah? i ish gian for long time liao,had no luck bidding on ebay

shipping is ex. USD35 for first pound cos they ship usps worldwide express. Pm me if you need a tenacious and have access to paypal. Shipping USD13, max 2 to 3 knives.

viix

Master Member
Reaction score

chiu can get from edcdepot.com shipping not very ex..
Macr Kochan is a nice fella, very customer service orientated.

you can hoot the entire family there.. tenacious, persistence and resilience. I may want to get the resilience but hesitating since it's just for collection as it's too big.

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
shipping is ex. USD35 for first pound cos they ship usps worldwide express. Pm me if you need a tenacious and have access to paypal. Shipping USD13, max 2 to 3 knives.

Which lobang u have? Can PM me too?

Lonerider

Reaction score
chiu can get from edcdepot.com shipping not very ex..
Macr Kochan is a nice fella, very customer service orientated.

you can hoot the entire family there.. tenacious, persistence and resilience. I may want to get the resilience but hesitating since it's just for collection as it's too big.

Bit wasteful to collect them don't you think? There's no resale value though they are great user knives. I'd normally avoid places like edcdepot, cutleryshoppe and knifecentre but in this case no choice, he's the only one stocking. Will PM you but only contact him if you are serious about buying..

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Bit wasteful to collect them don't you think? There's no resale value though they are great user knives. I'd normally avoid places like edcdepot, cutleryshoppe and knifecentre but in this case no choice, he's the only one stocking.

Yes the spydies are great users.. Its the itch of having a full set of user cutlery that match more than the value of drawer queens.. Lol.. I usually avoid the smaller knife stocking webstore but edcdepot was stocking the boker pocket Bowie and other non knife related items that I needed to get and was pretty pleased with the seller thus far.. Pretty low shipping if you're getting 1 or 2 knives so why not.

alantcy

Reaction score
Bit wasteful to collect them don't you think? There's no resale value though they are great user knives. I'd normally avoid places like edcdepot, cutleryshoppe and knifecentre but in this case no choice, he's the only one stocking. Will PM you but only contact him if you are serious about buying..
Hi Lonerider, im interested in the lobang as well, could you PM me too? cutleryshoppe shipping too high to buy regular users.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.