HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EDMW Knife Collectors

Like Tree1304Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #991

have a spyderco phoenix coming , hope its good!
vintagewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #992

have a spyderco phoenix coming , hope its good!
Your inbox is full...

It's starting to patina... Good news is the patina provides a solid layer of oxide that protects the blade from rusting. Bad news of course is it doesn't look like a brand new blade no more. Good buy on the carbon fibre stretch. Worth the money else I won't buy 2 of them. Tell me how you like the Phoenix when you get them. Always wanted one but I kept getting distracted by other Spydies especially since a lot of models were disco'd earlier this yr. Won't be getting anything for a while. Bought quite a few lately. 2 superhawks and 2 blue Manix arrived, 2 green manix and 2 kopa on the way... The kicker is I have 2 rock salts detained by ICA and I'm so damn far from Paya Lebar, collect them next week I guess.
Lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #993

lonerider can help me bring in crkt neckolas?
Old 08-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #994
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys, a noob question

are butterfly knife (balisong) available in singapore? TIA!

Last edited by lunasonata; 08-05-2010 at 06:55 PM..
lunasonata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #995

hi guys, a noob question

are butterfly knife (balisong) available in singapore? TIA!
Nope. Definitely banned.
grenharware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #996
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nope. Definitely banned.
ahhh dat's sad..it looked kinda cool in 'kick-ass'
Old 10-05-2010, 01:13 AM   #997

Your inbox is full...

It's starting to patina... Good news is the patina provides a solid layer of oxide that protects the blade from rusting. Bad news of course is it doesn't look like a brand new blade no more. Good buy on the carbon fibre stretch. Worth the money else I won't buy 2 of them. Tell me how you like the Phoenix when you get them. Always wanted one but I kept getting distracted by other Spydies especially since a lot of models were disco'd earlier this yr. Won't be getting anything for a while. Bought quite a few lately. 2 superhawks and 2 blue Manix arrived, 2 green manix and 2 kopa on the way... The kicker is I have 2 rock salts detained by ICA and I'm so damn far from Paya Lebar, collect them next week I guess.
thanks for the info , phoenix should be arriving any day soon!

im planning to get a kopa too or maybe a dyad
Old 15-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #998

Hi its my first time getting knives in general. I am looking for a EDC knife as well as maybe tactical folding knife. The following list of models are what I might be getting from knifeworks.

Kershaw Blur

Kershaw Cyclone

Kershaw NRG

Kershaw Barrage

Reasons for choosing the above folders include value for money and reviews from the nutnfancy project on youtube.

My concerns are the legality of the above knives in sg, as well as the process of clearing custom if need be (i.e cost of clearance? as well as license cost?)

Hope to get some inputs (i.e any other websites besides knifeworks to shop?)before I place the order
CrumplerTM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #999
Great Supremacy Member

any nice pen knife to recommend?

because if use all those knife above to open packages is a bit wasted.
RyuShinEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #1000

Hi its my first time getting knives in general. I am looking for a EDC knife as well as maybe tactical folding knife. The following list of models are what I might be getting from knifeworks.

Kershaw Blur

Kershaw Cyclone

Kershaw NRG

Kershaw Barrage

Reasons for choosing the above folders include value for money and reviews from the nutnfancy project on youtube.

My concerns are the legality of the above knives in sg, as well as the process of clearing custom if need be (i.e cost of clearance? as well as license cost?)

Hope to get some inputs (i.e any other websites besides knifeworks to shop?)before I place the order
Notice they're all assisted... Best to avoid.
Old 15-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #1001

Notice they're all assisted... Best to avoid.
Thanks for the reply, what are the implications and procedures I have to take to clear them?
Old 17-05-2010, 04:43 AM   #1002

Kershaw Blur

Kershaw Cyclone

Kershaw NRG

Kershaw Barrage

from my newby experience i think that the spyderco tenacious is excellent value for money . you might want to give it a shot!
Old 17-05-2010, 06:53 AM   #1003
Supremacy Member

ahma no knife... ahma have sword... counted?
ahmahippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #1004

Came in a few weeks ago... Couldn't resist getting 2 because of the clearance price.

Spyderco Rock Salt

Old 02-06-2010, 10:20 AM   #1005

Came in a few weeks ago... Couldn't resist getting 2 because of the clearance price.

Spyderco Rock Salt

Hi where did you get at promo price?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.