Home Automation Enthusiasts

buttybun

Reaction score
Not sure whether this is the right place to post but I'm thinking of using An Digital Lock. Anyone has any experience with them? Also anyone has any experience in using Atome to pay for the locks?

mirage6789

Reaction score
What is the brand of smart wall switch available here that are PSB approved? I am interested in Aqara brand but not sure any retailer bring it in and get it certify here.

pewan1979

Reaction score
Hi I am using BroadLink ir for my echo dot . I have problem making it learn the starhub box remote . Any suggestion to overcome this problem ?

hotsnowi

Reaction score
Hi has anyone tried automate Ikea roller blinds or existing manual roller blinds using Soma? or any alternative to Soma?

PapaWith3Kids

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to update on my home automation interest. Think the hype died down due to price and fragmentation of implementation and hence incompatibility. I am trying to get everything on HomeKit but not much devices available.

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
Hi has anyone tried automate Ikea roller blinds or existing manual roller blinds using Soma? or any alternative to Soma?

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! SG$64.61 41% Off | Zemismart Motorized Windows Roller Shade Blind Motor for 28mm Tubular Tube Curtain Motor DC12V RF433 Work with Broadlink
https://a.aliexpress.com/_oDqgv8m

I’ve been using this exact same blind motor from another seller for about 5 years. Controlled by RF and automated using my Broadlink RM pro and GHM.

kun1he2

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to update on my home automation interest. Think the hype died down due to price and fragmentation of implementation and hence incompatibility. I am trying to get everything on HomeKit but not much devices available.
I had to dabble into Home Assistant to bridge the other devices and ecosystems into Apple HomeKit.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.