The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no wonder the previous thread seems like no more activities haha..

part 10 liao wor ~~

more legos pls ~~~

might be going denmark soon hahaha..

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shh.....

Don't tell Amazon, otherwise they will remove this glitch......

very soon Amazon bear will be flooding Local ebay at $5 each (cheap bear for X'mas gift)

Considering the bear is worth US$25 in US and if sold here at retail would at least be SRP S$50 or more, to sell at $5 on ebay is a little low don't you think? :s13::s13:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you all keep the box after building your set??

Some just throw away the boxes, some flattened them for keeping and save space.

For me, I've discarded some (mainly boxes from City/Creator/Duplo series), kept some as is without flattening (big sets and modular boxes) and kept others totally flattened (the Uruk-Hai Army set which I've quite a lot).

Recently was tidying up the sets lying around in my living room and may need to flatten the big modular boxes as need to free up space :(

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you all keep the box after building your set??

just throw. or recycle for my kiddo art lor..he cut out MF microfighter box to make some spaceship ....

hans minifg pic as the pilot.

booest

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you have to choose to "purchase" the amazon bear or when you hit US$100~125 it is free?

Pepe

Reaction score
Do you have to choose to "purchase" the amazon bear or when you hit US$100~125 it is free?

Add to cart. Total (excluding gund bear $24.99) > $75, will have promotion discount of $24.99 applied automatically.

Last edited:

Pepe

Reaction score
ok done... some glitch in the system

Its not glitch. It has always been this way. Promotional discount is not taken into account when calculating the $125 for free shipping. This applies to coupons, lightning deals.

booest

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its not glitch. It has always been this way. Promotional discount is not taken into account when calculating the $125 for free shipping. This applies to coupons, lightning deals.

what I meant was the bear was not deducted from my final summary. Did a refresh and all is done.

Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/16897

This is nice

trexdotcom

Reaction score

uob $12.5 rebate for $125 purchase

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite a number of duplo sets on lightning deals..

shippable...:s13::s13:
why no lego >.<

booest

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My colleague and I both bought the Family House* | LEGO Shop at the Metro Sales last week. He was asking me if the if there are any kids Minifig to add into the family house since it is suppose to be a family...

went to Great World Toy's Hunt and got these 2
IMG_9514.JPG

(baseball guy is for reference only)

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My colleague and I both bought the Family House* | LEGO Shop at the Metro Sales last week. He was asking me if the if there are any kids Minifig to add into the family house since it is suppose to be a family...

went to Great World Toy's Hunt and got these 2
IMG_9514.JPG

(baseball guy is for reference only)

Should buy 2 sets and mod it into a bigger 3-storey bungalow like what I did :)

ry%3D400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.