HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 10

Like Tree1846Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2015, 08:18 AM   #8266

Why got cancelled? You ordered a dozen is it?

Don't think will get any compensation as they didn't charge your credit card. Did they mention the reason it got cancelled?
The pricing is wrong. So they cancelled my order. I only buy 1 set. Looks like amazon can also behave like carouhell sellers..at least they should process and dispatch my order. Wrong pricing is clearly their fault. Anyway lesson learned..still got some discount from my total orders just not at 20%.

Compensation as in they should waive off my delivery fees...

Recce.. Yours didn't get cancelled?

Last edited by Elmdus; 11-06-2015 at 08:29 AM..
Old 11-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #8267
Supremacy Member

can someone post that link to the place that you can check online NON-Current set prices?? Thank you.
If you're referring to SG retail price, normally once the sets are no longer selling sites like BW will remove them from their online store.

There are sites that may still keep the not-so-distance EOL sets and their original SRP in their database, e.g. Toy station, MyToyShop, Brick Empire, Toys Hunt etc, though note that as the price for EOL sets have risen, some of the prices shown may reflect the marked up price, even though it is EOLed. Those are pretty obvious though.

For US or Europe retail prices can check brickset.com

If it's a set I own, I may have the SRP price too, though the bulk of my collection is from the last 5 years or so, only have limited sets before 2010.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:37 AM   #8268
Arch-Supremacy Member

The pricing is wrong. So they cancelled my order. I only buy 1 set. Looks like amazon can also behave like carouhell sellers..at least they should process and dispatch my order. Wrong pricing is clearly their fault. Anyway lesson learned..still got some discount from my total orders just not at 20%.

Is not the first time they cancel mispricing.

Last weekend I ordered a sony DSLR for usd199 when locally selling sgd2k... Got canceled too lol

Old 11-06-2015, 08:38 AM   #8269

Cardmember's price

These cardmember discount item can qualify for $60 off $300?
Old 11-06-2015, 08:44 AM   #8270
Supremacy Member

If Amazon put a wrong pricing, it's their fault and they should honor it. For Darkseid set, do you mean they put a price lower than £20?

The £20 price which i bought at should be a limited time offer (or while stocks last) as I understand it was over within a few hours after my order.

My order already shipped out, arriving tomorrow. Not sure why they gave me a 2-day super express delivery as I have chosen the normal shipping option.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:49 AM   #8271

If Amazon put a wrong pricing, it's their fault and they should honor it. For Darkseid set, do you mean they put a price lower than £20?

The £20 price which i bought at should be a limited time offer (or while stocks last) as I understand it was over within a few hours after my order.

My order already shipped out, arriving tomorrow. Not sure why they gave me a 2-day super express delivery as I have chosen the normal shipping option.
yeah i also ordered at 20gbp. I guess your orders shipped before they discover the pricing error. Then they cancelled all the other orders that were not shipped...
Old 11-06-2015, 08:55 AM   #8272

Amazon japan also cancel order for no reason given . They will not honor it as the system is auto cancel . But can complain lah but the compensation they give is 1000 yen .
I have an order since March never cancel yet by them. If they cancel it , can get another 1000 yen
Old 11-06-2015, 08:55 AM   #8273
Supremacy Member

yeah i also ordered at 20gbp. I guess your orders shipped before they discover the pricing error. Then they cancelled all the other orders that were not shipped...
Looks like it, just saw the comments from the AFOL forum. But strange that the pricing was there for quite a number of hours before they remove it.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:52 AM   #8274
Arch-Supremacy Member

Looks like it, just saw the comments from the AFOL forum. But strange that the pricing was there for quite a number of hours before they remove it.
Guess should be some error, but orders were still accepted until probably there were some flags to show this item
1) moving fast
2) low stock
3) OOS

Then there were some intervention needed and found out the error.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:57 AM   #8275
Supremacy Member

Yesterday bought below for 96 bucks, after the voucher offsets

Old 11-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #8276
Arch-Supremacy Member

@recce

I think you should make a brickset account to track you Hoots..

ans alSo we can jelly at it too..
Old 11-06-2015, 10:52 AM   #8277
Supremacy Member

@recce

I think you should make a brickset account to track you Hoots..

ans alSo we can jelly at it too..
Did that about 2 years ago

http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-recce
skytan13 and boubi77 like this.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:57 AM   #8278
Arch-Supremacy Member

Did that about 2 years ago

http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-recce
OMG !!

1 to 25 of 1168 matches
Old 11-06-2015, 11:08 AM   #8279
Supremacy Member

These cardmember discount item can qualify for $60 off $300?
Yes, there is a set of vouchers that Robinsons sent out to card members last week along with the catalogue. If u did not receive, go to the Customer service n get it.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:20 PM   #8280
Supremacy Member

Updated photo to include today's hoot!

jq75 likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.