Model kit shops in Singapore (locations)

zhangchief

Reaction score
Zvezda Model Kit.

Hi all,

Where can I still find Zvezda Persian Army and Spartans model kit 1:72?

I am planning to build a diorama- Battle of Thermopylae.

I used to go to the place which is now 313 Somerset. I'm not sure if the model kit shop near Orchard Tower still exist(Can someone confirm?)

Hope to see your replies.

Thanks.

eyesawz

Reaction score
I realize Hobby Focus is no longer functioning at Far East Plaza. Can anyone confirm and if it has moved to another location?
So sad cos I will definitely visit the shop whenever I am at Far East Plaza... part of my childhood memory also.

image002.jpg

Last edited:

jazz2005

Master Member
Reaction score
I realize Hobby Focus is no longer functioning at Far East Plaza. Can anyone confirm and if it has moved to another location?
So sad cos I will definitely visit the shop whenever I am at Far East Plaza... part of my childhood memory also.

image002.jpg

The uncle that runs hobby focus is now selling his stuff online.

Blusttoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sadly, Hobby Kulture has also closed its physical shop and is operating online.

LTmNUzS.png

niteowl.sg

Reaction score
Location of Model Kit Shop

straitstimes.com/lifestyle/flights-of-fancies

Chance upon this article written in 2015, wonder anyone know where Mr Ignatius office is at along tannery lane? or been there before?

Much thanks!

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I visited HOBBY BOUNTIES & MORGAN HOBBYCRAFT CENTRE at Katong Shopping Centre last month. Childhood hunt of mine...

Also, with Toys R Us closing in the USA, made me remember the giant Toys R Us store located next to Parkway Parade in the 1980-90's.... childhood memories man...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.