SG Bus and Train Enthusiasts Thread

it_geek

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

just learnt that sgforums closed on 1st Jun 2018. Was active there many years back in the bus forum but it was eons ago.

Since that forum has died, and I am thinking that a few people have migrated to HWZ from SGF, this might be a good opportunity to start the bus and train loving community here in HWZ.

If we have got enough support, we can petition to the mods to turn it into a sub-forum instead of a single thread :o

Fancy sharing your love for trains and buses here anyone?

smiletutor

Reaction score
A little random, i'm not exactly a transport enthusiast in singapore, however my friend who is recently shared that the bus numbers we see are sort of correlated to bus route.

E.g. if you house busstop has 14,30,78,48 then he would tell you roughly where your busstop is located.

I forgot to ask him about it but I'm still extremely interested.

Fun question - anyone here knows how bus numbers are allocated according to factors such as bus routes etc? Care to share

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.