HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Transforming Destiny

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By andyrmit

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2019, 07:57 AM   #1

Talking Transforming Destiny

This thread maybe interesting for people who go to fortune teller, temple, psychics, occult, astrologer, fengshui et cetera. Many people at some stage of life wants to either improve life which is either in relationship, bank account or career.

In a way, I think this in short is self improvement, trying to overcome problem or trying to improve. People who may not know, want to know how to do it. I, for one, for many years have been trying many ways to improve my destiny. A few years I started work, I met with so many obstacles that I started to go to temple and fortune teller for solution. The reason is simple, I was ambitious and wanted to have success asap, a lot of people have time frame of when to get married, have kids and be successful, I was one of such. When things don't according to your plan, you want to know how to resolve it. As such, visiting Fengshui masters, fortune tellers, buying amulets and whatever solutions out there, I had all tried. I had even accumulated very expensive amulets of a few thousand each and having up to 30-40 of them. With honesty, nothing really works.

I studied all sort of motivational theories from gurus, Bazi, FS, Taoism and down to different sects of Buddhism. My conclusion is life destiny is mainly fixed, whatever you are meant to have, you will have it. If you are destined to receive help, you will get it. If you aren't, no way you will even come close to it. People can attempt to improve destiny, thats possible. But to transform destiny, it is harder and needed more efforts and especially if you could start early. People who start late, will get it late, by then you be old to reap.

This thread is my first, I am writing from practical experience, I do wish people can be positive and open with discussion. There is no point in insults or whatever, we want to share more good strategies to improve our lives. I am planning to offer my services to people who really want to change, PM me in private and we can discuss. I am not a full time into all these but have accumulated enough to share or help.
Sumimasen likes this.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:45 PM   #2
Master Member

This thread maybe interesting for people who go to fortune teller, temple, psychics, occult, astrologer, fengshui et cetera. Many people at some stage of life wants to either improve life which is either in relationship, bank account or career.

In a way, I think this in short is self improvement, trying to overcome problem or trying to improve. People who may not know, want to know how to do it. I, for one, for many years have been trying many ways to improve my destiny. A few years I started work, I met with so many obstacles that I started to go to temple and fortune teller for solution. The reason is simple, I was ambitious and wanted to have success asap, a lot of people have time frame of when to get married, have kids and be successful, I was one of such. When things don't according to your plan, you want to know how to resolve it. As such, visiting Fengshui masters, fortune tellers, buying amulets and whatever solutions out there, I had all tried. I had even accumulated very expensive amulets of a few thousand each and having up to 30-40 of them. With honesty, nothing really works.

I studied all sort of motivational theories from gurus, Bazi, FS, Taoism and down to different sects of Buddhism. My conclusion is life destiny is mainly fixed, whatever you are meant to have, you will have it. If you are destined to receive help, you will get it. If you aren't, no way you will even come close to it. People can attempt to improve destiny, thats possible. But to transform destiny, it is harder and needed more efforts and especially if you could start early. People who start late, will get it late, by then you be old to reap.

This thread is my first, I am writing from practical experience, I do wish people can be positive and open with discussion. There is no point in insults or whatever, we want to share more good strategies to improve our lives. I am planning to offer my services to people who really want to change, PM me in private and we can discuss. I am not a full time into all these but have accumulated enough to share or help.

hmm i believe fate is fixed, destiny can be shaped but its gonna be difficult and third a little bit of fengshui can help to a certain extent. Yes you are right, those who are early gets a certain advantages.

For me in my mid 30s, i just try to change things for the better.
Xenogade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 02:48 PM   #3
Master Member

One needs efforts and time and also to experiment with various to see the growth.

Having merits is important, that builds your wealth and soothe the journey in life. So they ask you to do charity blah blah. But if you do not clear your karma, you still go through. If you become more zen, the impact of difficulties and problems will not affect you that much.
how does one even know where their karma debt lies?

zi wei dou shu also wont pinpoint it out.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:41 AM   #4

Old 03-07-2019, 08:53 PM   #5

I know I went somewhere, and I was so afraid and opened my eyes, I was like in there for few minutes but a hour flashed. I could have continued but I suddenly afraid my soul wonít come back. From then, I never had that experience again.

No. But it is something I totally regretted and will pay.
Seems like an out of body experience. Most likely your gandhabba came out of your body to astral travel.
retrovox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 09:03 AM   #6

Do you know how to get back this experience? It looks like after that fright, I no longer could do it. I went back to that sacred mountain and still could not make it happen again.
I have not experienced out of body experience (OBE) before. Just like jhana, some people can attain it. Some cannot. A person who has cultivated jhanic states in recent births has a higher chance to experience it again in this lifetime. Back to OBE, I read that many heart surgery patients have such experience. They can actually see themselves floating above and witness their bodies on the operating table. OBE can also happen when a person undergoes a traumatic life-threatening experience.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:13 AM   #7
Master Member

i am still searching for my purpose in life
Old 04-07-2019, 10:49 AM   #8

i am still searching for my purpose in life
See through the veil of illusive happiness brought upon by sense pleasures and naturally you will give up mundane happiness and attain inner tranquility. The quest to accomplish this task should be a never-ending process for any serious answer-seeker in search of a purpose in life. Otherwise, just like playing arcade games in a game centre, after game over, it's another insert coin to continue?
Old 04-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #9

Means soul really exist?
Different religions have different definitions of soul. For example, the Upanishads and Hindus believe in Ātman - Universal soul

What actually came out of a huuman body during OBE is the gandhabba, a fine mist body (much less dense than our physical body) that is capable of doing astral travel. It is this gandhabba or manomaya kaya that controls our physical body. Think of it as a soldier operating a tank inside.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:58 PM   #10

This video has some answers.
http://www.qiqu.live/node/124417#1697
Old 05-07-2019, 12:31 AM   #11

Every action there is a reaction. Every cause there is an effect. We are all here to learn, develop and lastly gain wisdom. Learn from your past mistakes. Every moment of your life is journey of experience and knowledge for you to grow, develop and become a better human being until your sojourn on Earth ended.

Take the time to review your life and learn from it. You don't lose but instead you will gain insights, knowledge and wisdom.

I wish you all the best in your life.

Regards,
Joe
Joe Mahmood is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.