WTS: Fiber Optics and LEDs on Sale!

Ming Chan

Reaction score
Fiber Optic Pigtails to Giveaway for FREE! See thread for details.
Fiber Optics and LEDs on Sale!

Fiber Optics are PMMA (Plastic type). Various diameters, with Jacket or Bare, End Light or Side Light, in Single Strand or Cables of various diameters are available. While stocks last.

Please private message me for more details.

Last edited:

Ming Chan

Reaction score
Would you like LED and Fiber Optic Lighting for your DIY projects?

LEDs and Fiber Optics for Sale!

Would you like to use LEDs to light up your display cabinets? How about Fiber Optic Lighting with changing colours In your fishtank or water feature? Fiber Optic Star Effect on your ceiling or wall? Fiber Optic twinkle Curtain?

Tell us the lighting effect/s you would like. We are able to custom make Lighting Systems to your requirement and budget.

Take advantage of our super low sale prices Now! While stocks lasts!

Fiber Optics available are PMMA (plastic type), various diameters, with Jacket or Bare, End Light or Side Light, Cables with various diameters are also available.

Also on sale:
Fiber Optic Pigtails 1m Length, ST 62.5/125um. $0.50/pc Existing Stock, While stocks lasts.

Private message me for more details.

Ming Chan

Reaction score
Fiber Optic Pigtails Giveaway for FREE!

Fiber Optic Pigtails 1m length, ST62.5/125um.

Private message me for collection details and other questions.

Custom made Fiber Optic Light Systems and LEDs for Sale! See earlier posts.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.