HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Advice on issues with new Mitsubishi Aircon - cant have both dry and nice temp

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2020, 06:32 PM   #1

Advice on issues with new Mitsubishi Aircon - cant have both dry and nice temp

Hi all
After some malfunction with our old aircon, my nice elderly landlord recently replaced the aircon in their entire apartment. It looks nice but I'm having trouble with keeping dry and not freezing at the same time.

I have a Mitsubishi Electric Starmex Inverter MSXY-FN10VE.
We didn't give get a manual, but i think i found it online (link at the bottom, page 17), but the problem is i either don't understand or the aircon is limited.

In Dry mode, it dehumidies just fine but the temperature is freezing cold (can't seem to change it).
In Cool mode, i can set the temperature but the high humidity will come back.

In Auto ("I FEEL CONTROL") mode, i also can't seem to get both a dry and nonfreezing setting

If i understood the manual correctly, the "initial temperature" is whatever the room temperature is. I keep trying to increase the temp before using "Dry" mode but it always keep dropping the temperature back down.

Does anyone have any advice?

I was hopping to not involve the landlord/technician as it may incurr cost and i'm not sure if the technician will be able to fix it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1592560458137
Dmon1Unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.