HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

affordable yet good quality sofa

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-05-2015, 02:48 PM   #1

Thumbs up affordable yet good quality sofa

I just got my flat and doing renovation now. I am looking for furniture for my new place. I came across etch&bolts on facebook and I went to their pop up store couple of weeks ago. I found that what they are offering is really interesting and quite hard to find in other furniture stores. They do customisation, range of leather and fabric colors for sofas and ottomans. if I were to get wooden leg sofa, I have a few wood shades to choose from too. i really like their lighest wood leg color! other than sofa and ottoman, they do sell tables, chairs, tv console too, if im not wrong, they are using solid teak wood, customisable dimensions and they have like 15-17 wood shades to choose from. Basically, they really offer customisation and pricing wise ranging from 1.6k to 2.3k

i was wondering whether they are other furniture stores that are worth going or offer similar service as etch&bolts? Thank you!
danielle123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 03:15 PM   #2
Master Member

Cheap n good one- seahorse.
gentoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 08:36 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Came across this thread and had the same thoughts with Danielle.

Browsed through etch website and the sofas density average around 40kg/Cbm.

Designs are decently good with customization option. Unsure about the value for money factor/quality though.

I just got my flat and doing renovation now. I am looking for furniture for my new place. I came across etch&bolts on facebook and I went to their pop up store couple of weeks ago. I found that what they are offering is really interesting and quite hard to find in other furniture stores. They do customisation, range of leather and fabric colors for sofas and ottomans. if I were to get wooden leg sofa, I have a few wood shades to choose from too. i really like their lighest wood leg color! other than sofa and ottoman, they do sell tables, chairs, tv console too, if im not wrong, they are using solid teak wood, customisable dimensions and they have like 15-17 wood shades to choose from. Basically, they really offer customisation and pricing wise ranging from 1.6k to 2.3k

i was wondering whether they are other furniture stores that are worth going or offer similar service as etch&bolts? Thank you!
starun is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.